Dogs

Gray Fox

Oh, and I wouldn't bother with Gumtree for buying a dog.www.epupz.co.uk You can find whatever breed you're looking for and if you are willing to buy a slightly older dog (anything past 6 months old) you can pay ALOT less. You should be willing to travel to get good bargains though.I paid ã250 for my American Bulldog x Pitt from a breeder from that site.

Guest MessyGyal
Oh, and I wouldn't bother with Gumtree for buying a dog.www.epupz.co.uk You can find whatever breed you're looking for and if you are willing to buy a slightly older dog (anything past 6 months old) you can pay ALOT less. You should be willing to travel to get good bargains though.I paid ã250 for my American Bulldog x Pitt from a breeder from that site.
yeh thats what im registered on im waiting for some to come up on there ones ive seen havnt been the colours ive wanted though

doberman-uster-9.jpgim gettin one of these as soon as i get a bigger place...there f*ckin sick best gaurd dog an bare obediant..my dads friend trains them he's got 2 on lock bare code words an there all nuts u cud b strokin it all nice an he'll say "hold'em" an the dog will start growlin showin u his teeth an if u move he'll pin u down..seriousthis however is the pic i'll be showin wifey so she aint shooklook proper cute as puppies cant believe what the grow into..puppy.jpg

Guest StabiloBossman

Look it aint nuffin f*ck these sh*t dogs people are posting the only dogs to have are 1.Pits2.Butchy Lookin Staff3.English Bull Terrier4.Presa Canario or a 5.Dogue De Bordeaux Allow these shitters people are postin...Akitas aint bad this fella who used to sell weed round my area used to have one but they shed bare hair and slobba bit borin if u ask me

Look it aint nuffin f*ck these sh*t dogs people are posting the only dogs to have are 1.Pits-BATE an sh*t at runnin2.Butchy Lookin Staff-BATE cant do u nothin pussyhole dog3.English Bull Terrier-Look f*ckin SICK an thats about it4.Presa Canario or a -Standard badman dog5.Dogue De Bordeaux -BADMAN DOGAllow these shitters people are postin...Akitas aint bad this fella who used to sell weed round my area used to have one but they shed bare hair and slobba bit borin if u ask me

Guest StabiloBossman
You'd like Dogo Argentinos too then.AxelDelaware.jpgAnd my Britney who isn't one but f*cking well looks like one.britany2yt1.jpg
Yer i was goin to add them in but ive herd there a breed of pitbulls my cousin has a pit and the dad is a red nose Dogo Argentino and the mum is a pure american red nose Ill try and get pics Nicest dog ull ever see