Glasgow Airport attack man dies

streets.

Guest Master_Yoda

shame i hope he rots in the depths of hell cos he thinks hes getting 1000 virigns and what not when really hes getting raped by sadam, hitler and all them goons

good stupid c*nt wanted to kill innocent people f*cking dirty mug
Point i was puttin across
i dont condone terrorism,but he killde noone but himselfif these people really wanted to kill as many uk civilians as they cud,they cud do this with ease,without having to kill themselvesgeorge bush wants to kill many innocent people,and sends troops to do so for no REAL reason evryday.so does the ukthese terrorists do not kill because of there religion,they do so because of the situation they are in,it just so happens they are religious people,so they will say a prayer b4 they dieyou naturally side with the bush administration because they speak english and you want to be one of the lads down the pubmeanwhile ignoring the fact that the uk taxpayer spends ã80 million a month on the war in Iraq and will continue to do so for a few yearsyet u look for other reasons such as immigrants to blame for the uks problemsits nothing though the govt relies on encouraging ignorant views and spending money on war instead of education so the cycle can continueabout killing kids,many of 'our boys' headtop kids for target practice and are encouraged to do so by those in chargeto me the value of a scottish life is not necessarily higher than the value of a life anywer else in the world,but then i have been out of the country b4 and do not fear the rest of the world for wearing diffrent clothes or eating diffrent food,or having diffrent colour skin

good stupid c*nt wanted to kill innocent people f*cking dirty mug
Point i was puttin across
i dont condone terrorism,but he killde noone but himselfif these people really wanted to kill as many uk civilians as they cud,they cud do this with ease,without having to kill themselvesgeorge bush wants to kill many innocent people,and sends troops to do so for no REAL reason evryday.so does the ukthese terrorists do not kill because of there religion,they do so because of the situation they are in,it just so happens they are religious people,so they will say a prayer b4 they dieyou naturally side with the bush administration because they speak english and you want to be one of the lads down the pubmeanwhile ignoring the fact that the uk taxpayer spends ã80 million a month on the war in Iraq and will continue to do so for a few yearsyet u look for other reasons such as immigrants to blame for the uks problemsits nothing though the govt relies on encouraging ignorant views and spending money on war instead of education so the cycle can continueabout killing kids,many of 'our boys' headtop kids for target practice and are encouraged to do so by those in chargeto me the value of a scottish life is not necessarily higher than the value of a life anywer else in the world,but then i have been out of the country b4 and do not fear the rest of the world for wearing diffrent clothes or eating diffrent food,or having diffrent colour skin
bush didnt send any troops to go kill innocent people, the terrorists on 9/11, and july 7 and gatwick did. innocent people have died no doubt, but now who's doing most of the killing in iraq? who's killing who in palestine now? each time there are parties that want to see the bigger picture and reach out for peace UNCONDITIONALLY, another section rises up to aim to kill everyone bcos they dont agree with it, and want to remain in conflict to claim they are martyrs ..then blaming the situation on the US. islamic leaders dont do any better by also brainwashing many to blame all the problems of the world on israel..backed by america. islam is not under attack... its the radical way of it that is. i

bush didnt send any troops to go kill innocent people, the terrorists on 9/11, and july 7 and gatwick did. innocent people have died no doubt, but now who's doing most of the killing in iraq? who's killing who in palestine now? each time there are parties that want to see the bigger picture and reach out for peace UNCONDITIONALLY, another section rises up to aim to kill everyone bcos they dont agree with it, and want to remain in conflict to claim they are martyrs ..then blaming the situation on the US. islamic leaders dont do any better by also brainwashing many to blame all the problems of the world on israel..backed by america. islam is not under attack... its the radical way of it that is. i
people shud just recognise that any islamic terrorist act in this country is not the fault of islam it is directly the fault of tony blair giving bush knowledge