Diamond jewellery

Karizma

i like gold and diamondsturns me on, not when its on other peoplewhen its on megoldrr6.pngShot at 2007-08-08the jewellry box needs upgrading, need 2 find a rich man and NO im not a Goldigger, im 2 lazy 2 dig
stop buyin jewelz and get a 2mp cam love...jus trippin lolK-dot.1
lol i dont buy jewellry remember i sed i need a man wana buy me a cam hun?
how old are u, what kinda man u lookin 4 ;-)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My jewellery box looks kinda like Kurious'. Chunky gold but I don't think my gold is worth sh*t now tho. My mum bought a white and gold choker for £3050 two years ago. Took it to the jewellers and found out if she sold it, it would be worth no more than £200. Oh we were shocked. I have only one solid investment. A 4 carat diamond ring that my Aunt passed down to me and I have to pass down again cos its gone through three gens already. Swines.

You can't go wrong with a good ol' Rolex. Oyster datejust is me, with the jubilee bracelet. Everything else is costume jewellery, and I wear my real diamond earrings to dinner or on special occasions.
i aint fuxin wit em yet...how much was ure rolly and was it a gift or did u buy it urself ?K-dot.1

You can't go wrong with a good ol' Rolex. Oyster datejust is me, with the jubilee bracelet. Everything else is costume jewellery, and I wear my real diamond earrings to dinner or on special occasions.
i aint fuxin wit em yet...how much was ure rolly and was it a gift or did u buy it urself ?K-dot.1
i remember my cousin found a rolex on a plane it didnt work tho, we wnet to get it valued and it was broke and they said could get 1800 for it. he still has it now. even tho it dont work

if u find a rolly never take it to jewellers...everyone of them is registered with a unique number in the belt that u quote to rolex if u lose it.Every jeweller will check back with them jus as procedure and if u dnt hav the id to prove ure the registered owner they retain it.I ddnt actually know this till a few months agoK-dot.1

if u find a rolly never take it to jewellers...everyone of them is registered with a unique number in the belt that u quote to rolex if u lose it.Every jeweller will check back with them jus as procedure and if u dnt hav the id to prove ure the registered owner they retain it.I ddnt actually know this till a few months agoK-dot.1
think we took it to a legit jewelr?? haha

I'd prefer a decent Patek Phillippe watch.
Timeless (no pun) piece.
i was waitin for ure comment in here and it was almost exctly what i thought ud say lol..watyu holdin then ?K-dot.1
Lol*rolls up sleeves*My mother LOVES jewellery and goes Dubai on a regular.Must say my jewellery collection is kinda nuts, but I hardly ever wear them.I have a yellow and white gold intertwined initial chain with diamond accent that I wear everyday, had that about 8 years now.I get a piece of jewellery every year for my bday.For my 18th I got a 1.2ct diamond ring from tiffany, which I hardly wear, its in the safe...If I wear gold its normally at least 18k white, yellow gold for when I'm having a throwback day.Not really on the watch thing except for 1 gucci watch that I hardly ever wear for fear of losing it.Then I have the tiffany silver, but I try to avoid getting the pieces everyone has.My mum holds on to all my 'expensive' stuff. The amount of money I've literally dashed away by being so careless with stuff is not cool.I have chanel costume jewellery as well, they're relatively cheap so I can wear them everyday.I've got a pair of 0.5ct diamond studs that I wear everyday that my mum got from hatton garden but I'm looking to upgrade.I have one 1/2ct solitaire necklace set in platinum that I never wear.I've been told to buy loose diamonds so that I can have them set in whatever I want, will probably get another ring in a contemporary setting out of that.I want a tennis bracelet though. David Yurman preferably.

Timeless (no pun) piece.
i was waitin for ure comment in here and it was almost exctly what i thought ud say lol..watyu holdin then ?K-dot.1
Lol*rolls up sleeves*My mother LOVES jewellery and goes Dubai on a regular.Must say my jewellery collection is kinda nuts, but I hardly ever wear them.I have a yellow and white gold intertwined initial chain with diamond accent that I wear everyday, had that about 8 years now.I get a piece of jewellery every year for my bday.For my 18th I got a 1.2ct diamond ring from tiffany, which I hardly wear, its in the safe...If I wear gold its normally at least 18k white, yellow gold for when I'm having a throwback day.Not really on the watch thing except for 1 gucci watch that I hardly ever wear for fear of losing it.Then I have the tiffany silver, but I try to avoid getting the pieces everyone has.My mum holds on to all my 'expensive' stuff. The amount of money I've literally dashed away by being so careless with stuff is not cool.I have chanel costume jewellery as well, they're relatively cheap so I can wear them everyday.I've got a pair of 0.5ct diamond studs that I wear everyday that my mum got from hatton garden but I'm looking to upgrade.I have one 1/2ct solitaire necklace set in platinum that I never wear.I've been told to buy loose diamonds so that I can have them set in whatever I want, will probably get another ring in a contemporary setting out of that.I want a tennis bracelet though. David Yurman preferably.
BALLLLLLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN'

Timeless (no pun) piece.
BALLLLLLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN'
Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen...ure one crazy chick man.U lookin to cop that with ure own fundz ?K-dot.1