SEEING AS THE YOUTH HAVE GONE NUTS

FACE OFF BEYOND

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno what it is becasue when black people talk to me they talk to me in better english then what I talk and then when they see eachother or a "bredrin" walks past they suddenly talk another language "wah gwarn gee, feelin them creps blad there sick still, u gonna be lacing that beans later? yeah yeah link me up an we come battery, yeah SHO SHO safe Early, respec" Then they turn back round to be and say "ah yes, what was we saying?"
LOOOOOOLme and one of my friends used to do this when we were linking girls from out the ends. we'd be cussing them and they'd have no idea. just stand there marvelling at the "black" lingo

I dunno what it is becasue when black people talk to me they talk to me in better english then what I talk and then when they see eachother or a "bredrin" walks past they suddenly talk another language "wah gwarn gee, feelin them creps blad there sick still, u gonna be lacing that beans later? yeah yeah link me up an we come battery, yeah SHO SHO safe Early, respec" Then they turn back round to be and say "ah yes, what was we saying?"
standardgotta switch up the game for the white folks

Reminds me of them second generation 30+ guys with Jamaican parents who talk in patois to each other but some THICK cockney accent to everyone else.

That's probably how he hears his mum's boyfriend's talk when they pass through the flat.
lmfaoooooooooboy i flick from yard talk to road talk to conservative talk all the timeif im at work im not talking like im with my boys or round my family cos i dont like mixing work with friends and fam.but i take the piss with wiggers when they talk to me on a ROAD TIP like wah gwarn bloodi just reply and sayGOOD EVENING SIRits my way of tellin you you do not have my approval of conversating with ME that way cos ya not levels now of course i could of done that today but i was in too much shock lol

But I understood the slang better then the english lol Sometimes I wonder if they know that I known the slang I have learn't off these forums lolI just rather they don't know what I know because then i do kno who is talkin back to me.

But you said to your son "ah so ya fren dem a flex?" and he said to you "respect blud"I mean.. they must get it from the parents?
Proper Patois is different from d*ckhead talk.It just merged with d*ckhead talk and people take it for gospel.You think old Creole man talked about bussin creps and lenging man down.

LOL Seen and done it many a time.

But I understood the slang better then the english lol Sometimes I wonder if they know that I known the slang I have learn't off these forums lolI just rather they don't know what I know because then i do kno who is talkin back to me.
i normally switch it up for the older generation or the guys who look like they wont get the slang

my whole fam is jamaican (that i know dont go down the whole roots thing please im well aware) so my son hears that talk STANDARD and i hear it from my mum dad and grand parents everyday its nothing
Was that at me? If so, I was directing what I said at Liberal, and to not get it twisted that what the parents teach is not what the kids are picking up from 'roadside g's'. Patois is different to road slang.

i dont even know how to explain it still.its kinda like youts have less respect. when i was a younger it was everyone who was a family friend was auntie or uncle.and if it was someone else's dad it was mr (insert name here) or dont speak unless spoken to.some kids do get confused though. he probably seen you as a young man and cos you were dressed in line with what he would see as cool probably thought "yeh this guy is more of an older friend". Whereas if you was bussing suit and glasses he prolly woulda spoke to you different.

what everyone needs a circle of trust to police the youts.if i hear one of my boys lil sisters talking greazy on the back of a bus.*unlock keys, make the call*he can deal with it.and i'd expect the same from my boys.truth is, with the youth. what you see in your house is like an alter ego compared to when they're with friends.