You're slackin' if you're not taking advantage of the USD to GBP exchange rate

Apocalyptica

I wanna buy some gadgets and garms but its not about paying customs and then your sh*t not fitting or parts arriving deadI been tempted to just get a cheap flight out and abuse the USD while I can
yeah and u can declare at customs so you get refunded the VAT you paid cos u dnt live in the US.my mums cousin done it over here and she got back like £150 frm evry bag she bought
you cant do this in the US tho, they can do it here.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

them artfull dodger jeans dont appeal to meoh yeh the shippin and dutytax from CMOMW site killed me last timeordered sum crooks stuff and 10deepstuff last winter came quik as well
how much was the duty tax? shipping is $30 init? (last time i checkd it was)

I wanna buy some gadgets and garms but its not about paying customs and then your sh*t not fitting or parts arriving deadI been tempted to just get a cheap flight out and abuse the USD while I can
yeah and u can declare at customs so you get refunded the VAT you paid cos u dnt live in the US.my mums cousin done it over here and she got back like £150 frm evry bag she bought
you cant do this in the US tho, they can do it here.
oh seen. thats ghey.

Some of you on this site love to jump to conclusions, I just think the T would look better if it was a gun tucked into the design, obviously u aint gonna get shot or nuttin cus the T is obvioulsly gonna be floatin about at the bottom when ur actually wearin it unlike the pic so it aint gonna look dat realisitic

lol this is a hype.i cant find one site that i wana get bare garms from.
MHI site?Johnny Cupcakes?
i generally dont like maha stuff.if im buying from america i wanna drop about 250-300.2 jackets and various t-shirts will do. i dont need any jeans

CUSTOMS WILL RAPE YOU.YOU WILL GET SOME NEXT BILL FROM UPS OR SOMETHING LIKE 5 MONTHS LATER WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN WEAR WHAT EVER YOU BOUGHT IT ANYMORE. BEING IN NEW YORK RIGHT NOW >>>>>>TODAY I BOUGHT THE SICKEST HOODIES 3 PAIRS FRESH SB's for 100 BUCKSSICKALL BLACK SB HAT AND SB TEE FOR 65 BUCKS

CUSTOMS WILL RAPE YOU.YOU WILL GET SOME NEXT BILL FROM UPS OR SOMETHING LIKE 5 MONTHS LATER WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN WEAR WHAT EVER YOU BOUGHT IT ANYMORE. BEING IN NEW YORK RIGHT NOW >>>>>>TODAY I BOUGHT THE SICKEST HOODIES 3 PAIRS FRESH SB's for 100 BUCKSSICKALL BLACK SB HAT AND SB TEE FOR 65 BUCKS
you doing that Camp America ting init?

NA THAT FINISHED 2 WEEKS BACKWAS MEANT TO HIT CANCUN BUT THAT HURRICANE f*ckED IT UPNOW I'M SPENDING CANCUN MONEY, CLOTHES MONEY AND MAXING CREDIT CARDS ON CLOTHESGOING ON SICKSERIOUSLY THERE'S THIS ONE ROAD YE, OMG THE sh*t YOU SEE THEREYOU LITERALLY WANT TO TAKE THE STREET WITH YOU.IT'S SICK.KARMALOOP SHIPPING IS DECENT, 1 WEEK.