Football Supporters are all the same

q-man1981

You know you are suspect.When on a forum you have to try and prove to other posters that you arnt a typical Chelsea fan ie. plastic/glory hunter.
I am not trying to prove anything.I just dont take all the banter too seriously anymore.Lifes to short to be arguing constantly with rival fans.

most glory hunters are arsenal fansthey use the excuse that they are from london thinking it will go un-noticedHoldtight the man u fans who can remember Jim leighton and Les Seeley
hmmmm, dunno. There were a lotta closet Arsenal fans b4 (who said they supported Arsenal but wouldnt even watch MOTD every now and again), and their love for Arsenal blossomed from the Wenger years. Is that wrong? debatable.

Guest Its Me Bitches
If thats tru he's got u bro
got me whereim from north, which dont mean a thing really when i joined my infant school there was 3 non spurs fans in my class 2 man u fans and 1 arsenal fan in 90' when i left primary school 97'same class everyone supported arsenal or man uarsenal got nuff glory hunters and just because they are from london they think they can get away with it

Firstly of course we as Man Utd supporters are going to be happy we won the prem and we got our "swagger" back. How can run our gums if we weren't the best, same as we can't claim to be the best in Europe unless we win the champs league, it's simple as that.True there are nuff Man Utd supporters that were spawned post 1993 but you can't paint all of us with the same brush. I have been a supporter since 1990 and my dad has been a supporter since the Munich air disaster and a fanatic since he came to this country. I was initially a West Ham supporter but my dad weren't having none of it and bought me a Man Utd shirt and converted me and that's the honest truth.However you are mostly talking sense so I will give it to you.

Firstly of course we as Man Utd supporters are going to be happy we won the prem and we got our "swagger" back. How can run our gums if we weren't the best, same as we can't claim to be the best in Europe unless we win the champs league, it's simple as that.True there are nuff Man Utd supporters that were spawned post 1993 but you can't paint all of us with the same brush. I have been a supporter since 1990 and my dad has been a supporter since the Munich air disaster and a fanatic since he came to this country. I was initially a West Ham supporter but my dad weren't having none of it and bought me a Man Utd shirt and converted me and that's the honest truth.However you are mostly talking sense so I will give it to you.
Fair enuff. Good response. Respect that.

got me whereim from north, which dont mean a thing really when i joined my infant school there was 3 non spurs fans in my class 2 man u fans and 1 arsenal fan in 90' when i left primary school 97'same class everyone supported arsenal or man uarsenal got nuff glory hunters and just because they are from london they think they can get away with it
OK man. Ur team is ur team. Without sounding like a know it all prick, I wouldn't expect u to agree.

AND if you honestly believe Liverpool, Man U and Chelsea fear you in the same way they fear each other ur even bigger idiots than even i imagined. Over 38 games they know you haven't got wat it takes. Not being harsh, just truthful.
Wow at this.Seeing as we beat Man UTD home and away last season and also destoryed liverpool twice, drew vs Chelsea when we should have won, and all this with a very poor season without our best striker for the most part, i think it's it a bit stupid to say that Chelsea Liverpool and United don't "fear" us.All im saying is we are going to silence ALOT of critics this season, and we've got loads.

I have supported arsenal for about 18 years now my old babysitters son got me into them he had bare videos and I use to watch them this was in the 80's then in the early 90's my mum started following arsenal aswell and use to take us arsenal shop she even has signed autographs from the old playersI did notice alot more people started supporting us after 1998 even some man utd fans switched over to us now alot of them guys are chelsea fans

Wow at this.Seeing as we beat Man UTD home and away last season and also destoryed liverpool twice, drew vs Chelsea when we should have won, and all this with a very poor season without our best striker for the most part, i think it's it a bit stupid to say that Chelsea Liverpool and United don't "fear" us.All im saying is we are going to silence ALOT of critics this season, and we've got loads.
Read the quote again. Over 38 games.......And tru u destroyed Liverpool twice, but they did destroy u too.

I have supported arsenal for about 18 years now my old babysitters son got me into them he had bare videos and I use to watch them this was in the 80's then in the early 90's my mum started following arsenal aswell and use to take us arsenal shop she even has signed autographs from the old playersI did notice alot more people started supporting us after 1998 even some man utd fans switched over to us now alot of them guys are chelsea fans
I dont question Arsenal fans. Well not bout that anyway. Most of my m8s support Arsenal and have done from day, so no problems there.

Read the quote again. Over 38 games.......And tru u destroyed Liverpool twice, but they did destroy u too.
Ok...over 38 games.Have you even seen the premiership table last season?We had a poor season and equalled Liverpools points.Some of your remarks are just plain wrong.But most of what you said is true, nice read.

Safe. But do u think u'll catch Liverpool this season? They've improved.
In all honesty i think we will be above Liverpool come the end of the season.People don't seem to notice how Arsenal have improved because we haven't made any big signings or anything like that. Just look at our midfield, who couldn't score last season for sh*t, and now already Cesc has scored 5 in his last 6 games for us which is great. Our defense is also looking solid and for once we have too many players in each position, apart from the dreaded wings, in which we haven't got sufficient cover but i think we'll manage. People thought when Henry left that it would be over for us, but if you saw last season when Henry played and even the seasons before that we relied on him too heavily which wasn't a problem because he is a great player, but if he didn't play well then it seemed the whole team didn't play well. Now i feel the team is more united then ever without Henry.Last season we failed in beating teams in the 2nd half of the league, which we've been doing this season so far and i feel we will continue to do. Arsenal have always been excellent vs Chelsea, Man UTD, Liverpool and also Tottenham as you know.But no doubt that this will be a very hard season.

In all honesty i think we will be above Liverpool come the end of the season.People don't seem to notice how Arsenal have improved because we haven't made any big signings or anything like that. Just look at our midfield, who couldn't score last season for sh*t, and now already Cesc has scored 5 in his last 6 games for us which is great. Our defense is also looking solid and for once we have too many players in each position, apart from the dreaded wings, in which we haven't got sufficient cover but i think we'll manage. People thought when Henry left that it would be over for us, but if you saw last season when Henry played and even the seasons before that we relied on him too heavily which wasn't a problem because he is a great player, but if he didn't play well then it seemed the whole team didn't play well. Now i feel the team is more united then ever without Henry.Last season we failed in beating teams in the 2nd half of the league, which we've been doing this season so far and i feel we will continue to do. Arsenal have always been excellent vs Chelsea, Man UTD, Liverpool and also Tottenham as you know.But no doubt that this will be a very hard season.
Cool. The MF will definitely have to contribute more this season terms of goals, but I still "worry" bout those away games up north. The 1-0 games that i feel Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool are more conditioned towards producing. I also "worry" bout the possibility of RVP getting injured. To me the striking back up isn't there. Adebayor is rough round the edges and Da Silva will b finding his feet. Still not sure wat to truly make of Arsenal. 2day was a good victory, but then I think of Blackburn, and the struggle that was Fulham at home. Im still not convinced if either Toure or Gallas gets injured, especially with Djourou being loaned out. Time'll tell, but the other 3 are just more sensible, balanced, experienced sides.