WWE No Mercy

MrJibbles

yeah on smackdownalso am i the only one who thinks they gnna turn mvp face and matt hardy heelin some double turn

The last man standing match was big! the first match was big...The fans got more than their monies worth with all those title shots. But when's Jeff Hardy gonna defend the I.C belt?...seems like Kennedy is gonna be his first title defence.Also what the f*ck did they do to Beth Pheonix...that power house personality and music she had before is much better than this wonder women wannabe sh*t they changed her to....CHANGE HER BACK!

The last man standing match was big! the first match was big...The fans got more than their monies worth with all those title shots. But when's Jeff Hardy gonna defend the I.C belt?...seems like Kennedy is gonna be his first title defence.Also what the f*ck did they do to Beth Pheonix...that power house personality and music she had before is much better than this wonder women wannabe sh*t they changed her to....CHANGE HER BACK!
Forget the women, i dont giva a sh*t about the womens storylines

pissed that triple H ended up losingbut then again ortons 1 of my fav wrestlers from when he 1st was in evolution..the last man standing match was sick,the rest were kind of an anti climax,especially punjabi prisongunna start following wrestling again though,old faces coming back