Mr and Mrs Boyagé

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck off, at least we don't follow eachother round the forums like a pair of lost lovesick puppies.
LolI only go in 3 subforums on vip2.WhateverElectronics DenLove&Life.Mz got into vip2 via me showing her what these subs had to offerSo naturally were guna be in the same place sometimes.Not a ting.Doubt she goes in Electronics so it kinda narrows it down a touch.So what anyway.

f*ck off, at least we don't follow eachother round the forums like a pair of lost lovesick puppies.
whos that directed at? lmao
Just a guess but the new couple, Mr & Mrs Boyage
nar jus the way that post came staright after mine i was finkin wtf? lol ceazy an ashman are hardly on at the same time an they go on eachothers accounts...if i didnt know better i'd fink they wer the same person.....who was that slag on rwd kissy toffee swear ashman banged it sum dirt hag.

On real though.There BARE undercover couples ina dis forum!!!I know of some & they know I know.Don't worry, I can keep a secret.
Thanks Goddaz... I like how Erin is putting on this Lesbo front so we keep it a secret. Please tell no1 G.