Ken Livingstone has gone crazy

Black Ant

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well lets look at the facts.White men have been put down for so long now is it any wonder why people like me do stand up and not have it?This government promotes:Homosexuality. More help towards non-white men and white women (so you can see why there are many mixed relations now days as the government promotes that they can benefit better together OR apart, once they have had kids)Basically what is happening is this government are FORCING intergration upon people which is something personally I do not mind. I do not hate black people, I do not hate Asian people. I grew up in a community as a minority with friends from all sides of the world, HOWEVER the government are doing everything at the expense of white men..If you ask me, they are slowly trying to kill us off.

Well lets look at the facts.White men have been put down for so long now is it any wonder why people like me do stand up and not have it?This government promotes:Homosexuality. More help towards non-white men and white women (so you can see why there are many mixed relations now days as the government promotes that they can benefit better together OR apart, once they have had kids)Basically what is happening is this government are FORCING intergration upon people which is something personally I do not mind. I do not hate black people, I do not hate Asian people. I grew up in a community as a minority with friends from all sides of the world, HOWEVER the government are doing everything at the expense of white men..If you ask me, they are slowly trying to kill us off.
Hmm.

Hmm.
Not longer than the Black or Asian man. O r other minorites

Hmm.
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!Always about 'ME'Do you know what?maybe not as long.. but time still continues and as time goes by we are slowly catching up with the length of suffering.Time does not end today, here or now.

Hmm.
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!Always about 'ME'Do you know what?maybe not as long.. but time still continues and as time goes by we are slowly catching up with the length of suffering.Time does not end today, here or now.
Thing is, on a world scale white people are higher up than others.All others want is equality, we dont want to rule the world or none of this domination sh*t, so when we make a ripple in the ocean you always moan.

Hmm.
Thing is, on a world scale white people are higher up than others.All others want is equality, we dont want to rule the world or none of this domination sh*t, so when we make a ripple in the ocean you always moan.
You will never catch up with the length of suffering suffered by africans and people of the AFrican dispora.

NO WHITE MEN ARE ALLOWED TO TAKE THE BLACK CAB KNOWLEDGE TESTwhat kinda bullshit is that
Watch..next he is gonna say "black cab" is racist.
its F'd up.... look if "minoritys" wanted 2 join the cabbie force....they WOULD!!! there is enough "minoritys" who drive normal cabs!!! i cant memba the last time i got in a cab and it was a white man driving..... biggrin.gif this country is always doin this to over promote "minoritys" but what about for once helping every 1!!!and as for "black cab" being racist.... no doubt soon come!!!jus like "black board" lol give me jokes thow that "white bord" isit concidered racist doe....HAHA!!what about "green bord" sh*t....grass mite get affended!!what this country comes down to is u CANNOT be rasist to a white person!WTF!!!i jus like half an hour ago experienced racisim... but if it had be the exact same, but the ova way around...brv id be in cour 2mora with a racism charge on my ass!!!ENGLAND IS f*ckED!!!! :D

Hmm.
LMFAOThat is the biggest joke EVER!If you don't want to rule the world or dominate then what's with naming everything black? I dont agree with what happened to black people in the past but it shows that you haven't learned anything from it.

Hmm.
You will never catch up with the length of suffering suffered by africans and people of the AFrican dispora.
oh no, of course notNo one has had it as bad as you!

Hmm.
u kno wot pisses me of is that none of my grand parents was from england... but i always get a hard time coz "white" people inslaved "black" people...none of my grand parents had sh*t 2 do wid it... ans some of dem are daker skin...so its chance it happend 2 my ancesters...no 1 2day personaly hurt u or ur family, so why do people like me have 2 take the brunt of ur slavery anger biggrin.gif

Hmm.
u kno wot pisses me of is that none of my grand parents was from england... but i always get a hard time coz "white" people inslaved "black" people...none of my grand parents had sh*t 2 do wid it... ans some of dem are daker skin...so its chance it happend 2 my ancesters...no 1 2day personaly hurt u or ur family, so why do people like me have 2 take the brunt of ur slavery anger biggrin.gif
Well this is the point I am trying to make but no one wants to listen to me.I just guess I am an ignorant racist who is lazy blah blah blah and reh reh reh etc.That's not racist though.

Hmm.
Maybe they have maybe they havent but no one moans when they want to do something positive or to empower their peoples or race just to get back some self worth, self respect and dignity.You moan about Black History month, if it was abolished we would learn nothing about Black culture at all bar 2weeks at school about slavery and how its our fault beacuse we sold our own. Myabe learn about MLK Jr and Malcolm X. All we would laern is what we see on your British and USA Tvs, Black people = good at sports, sellin drugs, making music, criminals etc.You for some reason are threatedned by us just wanting to learn about our history which we have a right to know? why?You get to leanr about the Tudors, the Stewarts, Shakespear, British empire, WW1,WW2, Etc etc. I have to learn it aswell. Yep, Black history gets reduced 2 1 month of slaverry talk and stuff we invented. Nothing of real substance.To those who say we should laern world history and not title everything Black history. Was we not learning world history before which had no mention of anything Black positve or negative. All i want to know is the facts. If i find out that their were 1934728 Black Hitler styled people then so be it, if thats the truth, but we dont know our truth, which is a reason for our downfalls and faults now.

Hmm.
Well this is the point I am trying to make but no one wants to listen to me.I just guess I am an ignorant racist who is lazy blah blah blah and reh reh reh etc.That's not racist though.
Hard time like what? waht hard time?I had a hard time in school trying to figure out why why i was only taught about slavery as black history.Why when you look in the dictionary black is a negative word? it may seem small but these things are done for a reason to reinforce ideolgies.

Hmm.
Hard time like what? waht hard time?I had a hard time in school trying to figure out why why i was only taught about slavery as black history.Why when you look in the dictionary black is a negative word? it may seem small but these things are done for a reason to reinforce ideolgies.
a hard time like wen my black best friend is goin on about slavery 2 me like say i dont kno about it like say i havent been his best freined and known his since year 1 and he going on liek say i did summink to his family.... sh*t no affence, but slavery was dun a whole lota years bk.... i dont see why i (personaly coz im not spking on behalf of no one else) have to feel in some way inclinded 2 appoligies for "white" peoples actions!i understand it was an auful thing what hapened to your race... BUT with this argument constantly goin on, no one will every be truly happy!!its 2007...and we shud be now embracing that black, white, asian, and indian people... (and every1 else) are walking togeva in the same comunitys.... we are now in relationships to geva having babys which are a mix of 2 or more great races....not dwelling on the past, which unfortunatly cannot be changed...

Hmm.
Then why see yourself as a colour you are not?Lets look at something here...Black - ablackcolouray2.jpgBrown - abrowncolourtk2.jpgnow...Samuel_L_Jackson.jpgjames-brown-gravity.jpg506599_356x237.jpg70954.jpgwhitney_houston_2_3.jpgturner-tina-photo-xl-tina-turner-6227034.jpgNOW BARING IN MIND THE TWO COLOURS I JUST SAID...YOU TELL ME WHAT COLOUR YOU ARE.

White people don't get a hard time for what happened to black people, f*cking fools.
obv u have neva had it coz ur not white...so u wouldnt understad.... jus becase i neva personaly exp slavory....dont mean i have no clue about it!and doesnt mean you have the right to dismiss my feelings on this matter as i have personaly felt wrapth from the out comes on slavery discussions.... biggrin.gif

White people don't get a hard time for what happened to black people, f*cking fools.
obv u have neva had it coz ur not white...so u wouldnt understad.... jus becase i neva personaly exp slavory....dont mean i have no clue about it!and doesnt mean you have the right to dismiss my feelings on this matter as i have personaly felt wrapth from the out comes on slavery discussions.... biggrin.gif
lol are you serious?Im pretty sure he meant no harm.Jus e-ramblings

Hmm.
a hard time like wen my black best friend is goin on about slavery 2 me like say i dont kno about it like say i havent been his best freined and known his since year 1 and he going on liek say i did summink to his family.... sh*t no affence, but slavery was dun a whole lota years bk.... i dont see why i (personaly coz im not spking on behalf of no one else) have to feel in some way inclinded 2 appoligies for "white" peoples actions!i understand it was an auful thing what hapened to your race... BUT with this argument constantly goin on, no one will every be truly happy!!its 2007...and we shud be now embracing that black, white, asian, and indian people... (and every1 else) are walking togeva in the same comunitys.... we are now in relationships to geva having babys which are a mix of 2 or more great races....not dwelling on the past, which unfortunatly cannot be changed...
In an ideal world, yes, BUT this is not an ideal world, and therefore we have to address the problems and issue.And one issue is Why do people like ashman feel threated to the point where all they have 2 say is somehting negative about me and other black people wanting to know about our lost and hidden history.Ashman embraces nothing none white,, all he goes on about is brainwashing this and brainwashing that, he forgets that the countty (UK) is majority white, yes London is multy racial, and many ethinicities are present, but he is willing to take and not willing to give and making it out like we are spoiling his glorious nation. MANY GLORIOUS NATIONS WERE SPOILED BY GREAT BRITIAN.All i want to know is the truth, because only the truth will enable people to be liberated in their minds aswell as phsically.face facts Britian is evolving, it is a hub of the world where nearly every nation is present, London i a good representation for the good of the world,but come like certian people only want to highlight the negatives.