Ken Livingstone has gone crazy

Black Ant

Profit is right, if your own people didn't sell you off to slave masters for a bit of extra doh, there would be no Scorcha or Wiley, you'd be sitting round a fire, hitting bongo drums wearing nothing but a loin cloth and a few crocodile teeth round your neck. Furthermore there would be no nurses there to draw, he would have to rely on witchdoctors.EMBRACE SLAVERY.Furthermore, LMAO, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at people thinking all the books are written by white people, that's bullshit if I've ever heard it. It's not white peoples faults if you''re just too lazy/dumb to read.
im not even gonna try reach a level with you , i reached a level with your hubby wher ethe sarcastic talk got thrown out and seriousness was discussed, but its 2 much effort again 2 do again.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would be africans be dancing around a fire with all that gold and diamondswe'd be RICH BITCH
Not entirely true.Who would you trade with? your own people who would then pass onto us.. because we would just find something else to make with when we had something you wanted you would have to give us your gold/diamonds to trade with.

Guest Radio Raheem
Why would be africans be dancing around a fire with all that gold and diamondswe'd be RICH BITCH
Not entirely true.Who would you trade with? your own people who would then pass onto us.. because we would just find something else to make with when we had something you wanted you would have to give us your gold/diamonds to trade with.
Even if that would of happened we'd still have got something in return. But you dont know what would have happened, but the barbaric white men came and raped africa just like they rape little children today, disgusting.

Even if that would of happened we'd still have got something in return. But you dont know what would have happened, but the barbaric white men came and raped africa just like they rape little children today, disgusting.
People like you ain't worth nothing.It makes me sick that someone like you can even associate youself as a black man when you talk about kicking a pram with a child in, carrying shanks and guns, saying blacks over everything else etc.People like yourself give black people a bad name.How dare you even promote blackness when you are a deluded little boy who knows nothing about anything.

you kno what the thing sis every ones the same coz were all HUMAN!!!!people are always trying to make us split apart, by sayin 1 religion is beter that another, by saying your white you shouldnt be with a black man, you asian u should be wich a indian person....WTF!!!!even one has skin bones and flesh and blood, wee are all made up the same, were we grew up from affected our skin colour....we now have intelligence and knowledge....and bk then people didnt....and to now be continuing a grudge is silly, bcoz if u actuly look aroud you, you will see differnt coltures embrace each other every day....WE SHUD BE ROWING OVER SOMTHING FROM THE PAST WE NEED 2 EMBRASE THE FUTURE...IN A UNITED FRONT!
iTS ALL GOOD SAYING THIS, SOUNDS NICE. bUT THE REALITY IS THIS IS NOT HAPPENING.How many people have said this, its easy saying that when your in a comfortible position. We cannot move to equality unless everyone has equal opportunities in everything AND IN THIS CASE WE ANT THE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO A FAIR REPRESENTATION OF LEARNING ABOUT OUR HISTORY.BLACK PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH SINCE DAY DOT, YET WE ARE TOLD ONLY OF WHAT HAPPENED SINCE THE EUROPEEANS ARRIVED IN AFRICA SOME 500 ODD YEARS AGO, WHILST THE GREEK LEANR ABOUT THEIR GODS AND ZEUS ETC from way back, since the SANISH LEANR ABOUT X,Y,Z FROM WHAY BACK, SINCE THE ENGLISH LEARN ABOUT HENRY 8TH, ROMANS VIKINGS AND WHOEVER FROM WAY BACKOH and in 14xx Cristopher cloumbus discovered the WEST INDIES liek they wernt there BEFORE, oh and EUROPEANS CAME TO AFRICA ONE DAY AND PACKED ALL THE BLACKS IN A SHIP LIKE SARDINES AND SHIPPED THEM TO THE AMERICAS (SOUTH AND NORTH) AND CARRIBBEAN TO WORK IN TERRIBLE CONDITIONS CALLING THEM NAMES LIKE NIGGER ETC STEALING AND WHIPING THEIR HISTORY. you get my point..?
BUT THAT IS YOUR OWN FAULTS...We cannot know what happened before we arrived.. shall we just make up a story of how you arrived here?IT'S DOWN TO YOUR OWN PEOPLE TO FIND THE TRUTHS AND TEACH YOUR PEOPLES OH WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE..EVEN I WOUL BE INTERESTED TO KNOW!You rely on white people to teach you for things we can only account for since the day we found you!
No white people (collective term) came and abolished, eradicated most aspects of black history.How can (black)people in America find out about peoples in Africa all them years ago (slave times ) if they are separeted? withing time the links becaome smaller and smaller untill their are none left.Its all our fault that white people wanted to act inhumane toward blacks ?Im not saying white people should teach us about ourselves, but your saying you want equality and fairness, so why is it that white eople painted a distorted and untrue picture of black people then, whats the motives for that?Look what Jews have got, they have the state of Isreal, if you say the holocust never happened you can get put in jail in certian places. holocust happened over how many years5-10 absolute max, in A small section of europe, not trans american slavery was goin on for 100ys of years, imagine how many people died, and yet some people wanna say its OUR fault. WAS it the jews fault, Hitler was racist and mad?
When white people were BUYING slaves from BLACK people in guana I think it was, who was we paying?Do you think we was buying slaves from white people to start with?
And if you really think that you 'bought' ll them slaves fairly and whatever then thats you.But there is more to transatlantic slave trade than what happened in AfricaDont forgetThe ship journey their, the condidtions, America, everything that happed there, to what still happens now.life AS a slave.
Hey I totally agree with what you're saying. The beatings, the rapes, the inhumane treatment etc.I hear what you're saying. I am not saying that is right. I am saying don't blame white people for everything because sometimes a person or a race can be there own downfall at times for letting things happen or inventing things that may come back to haunt you. Did you not ask where was the rest of the world when you was being enslaved and oppressed?Did you not think where was the chinese? where was the Jews? where was everyone ele the whole time?Don't just blame white people.
evrything happens for a reason...certain people wouldnt be here on this forum if it wernt for the slave trade.
as bad as it sounds, it's true.Jamicia would not be embraced as the home of black people.There would be no bob marley etc.I know it is bad to say but sometimes bad things happen to create more good openings.
Yes good come come out of bad but that doesnt compensate for the rest, and i cannot accept that as a reason or justification for it.
ok if it wernt for slave trade the world would be a completly diffrent place for example there wud be no rap/grime culture would there? if you get stabbed up 2nite an u go too hospital an draw down the nurse have a family with her etc the good that came out of that stabbing wud out weigh the badness of being stabbd true or not?
Brove your going off on mad different angles, do you think i have time to think about every possibl outcome of every situation? Rap grime whatever, black people love music, wherever they go, they will make music of all forms, so that point is just a point to make a point. Yes good come out of bad, but its not a JUSTIFICATION or COMPENSATION for the bad in the 1st place. Oh i might ROD your HOUSE, but then again, youll be better then after by better anti robbery and secrutoy stuff so thats a good thing? what about the heartache u wnt through, loss of sentimental things, what if i had a gun and shot up ur fam, gave your little sister trumur tortured her, but its ok, cos you bought this wikid alarm from halfords that has flashing lights and says ''intruder alert '' in a robot voice.Yu see my point?
oh dear.....yes mad angles that make ur angles sound stupid!ok you tell me about the last good thing that happend to you.

Guest Radio Raheem
People like you ain't worth nothing.It makes me sick that someone like you can even associate youself as a black man when you talk about kicking a pram with a child in, carrying shanks and guns, saying blacks over everything else etc.People like yourself give black people a bad name.How dare you even promote blackness when you are a deluded little boy who knows nothing about anything.
It doesnt matter what colour I am, I would happily drop kick your baby, its nothing to do with race. I dont carry weapons.B>_

Certain people on here carry to much hate. So angry at the world boy!
Whos hating?nNar seriously, ive stated what i want, and my views, none of them were hate filled?
lol you know it aint you though, you came with a good debate. Ashman does come with a good debate, but sometimes i dont know whether he is pushing for a reaction or what. But yeah just generally it seems that nobody wants to even get along in the first place. People will rather hate someone first based on a stereotype then actually be cool.

It doesnt matter what colour I am, I would happily drop kick your baby, its nothing to do with race. I dont carry weapons.B>_
You would not come within 2 footsteps off my son's pram.Only time your feet will lift from the floor is when I have connected to your jaw side.

no its disgusting that any one rapes children.... and no.... that doesnt just happen by white men..this is nasty people like that in all races unfortunatly!

Guest Radio Raheem
no its disgusting that any one rapes children.... and no.... that doesnt just happen by white men..this is nasty people like that in all races unfortunatly!
Nah its a fact that all paedophiles are white, its a genetic thing.

Guest StabiloBossman
Proof?

Guest Radio Raheem
Proof?
I read it in the sun so it must be true how many black pedos are there?

Certain people on here carry to much hate. So angry at the world boy!
Whos hating?nNar seriously, ive stated what i want, and my views, none of them were hate filled?
lol you know it aint you though, you came with a good debate. Ashman does come with a good debate, but sometimes i dont know whether he is pushing for a reaction or what. But yeah just generally it seems that nobody wants to even get along in the first place. People will rather hate someone first based on a stereotype then actually be cool.
The thing is with me I can gladly admit what no other man would ever admit.I am confused.I am looking for answers myself and sometimes I have to push the right questions in order to get the right answers.No one on here knows what I truely believe or feel. It would be impossible to assume becasue not even I know how I feel at times.My feelings are mixed and scattered.At times I can get really pro thoughts and at times the opposite.That's probably why others cannot tell either. I am here the same reason as everyone else only I try to be broad minded wether it might show or not that is what my intentions are.

hahahahahahahah is that really wat u fink happend?you are a big d*ckhead....do you honestly think that the africans culdnt have killed evry white man that stepd foot on the country?? white people wanted to see wat black people had to offer an vice versa..alot of black people got stuff in return mainly weapons an technology in exchange for slaves and diamonds u really fink a few white armys cud sail to africa an take it over...your the typical black person who doesnt know the facts an are quick 2 jump on the white people MADE us all slaves bandwagon...educate urselfsum joke ting really bare dummies

LOL@ people going on that whites are the only paedophiles.Paedophilia is something whites frown upon.Asians marry off kids as young as 6 to ADULTS. So do Africans and they have sex with them too, I can tell you so many black girls who have been molested by a relative when they were little. Furthermore didn't your stinking, dirty muslim profit f*ck a girl aged 9?