Ken Livingstone has gone crazy

Black Ant

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as the Ken may be a donut, shows that people should get out there and use their vote.VOTE OR DIE!(No Diddy)
Well I have set up a petition on the 10 downing street website for the axe of him as mayor.I will upload the link when 10 downing street confirm the petition.I hope people will sign it.
yer up that...did u know gordan brown was laughin at david cameron sayin only 26 people have signed 4 a referendem...i say we up that an give him sumfin to really laugh about.
Gordon Brown got taken for a boy by Cameron, that comeback was week, politics can be fun sometimes when they are sending for each other in the house of commons.

Guest Radio Raheem
i aint got a problem with black people because some of them are ok.
only some? biggrin.gif
In other words, not you.
Well im just a screen name on the internet and even worse in forum, not an accurate portrayl of a race. I wasn't serious about what I was saying and any normal person could see that. Some people just love to argue though.

As much as the Ken may be a donut, shows that people should get out there and use their vote.VOTE OR DIE!(No Diddy)
Well I have set up a petition on the 10 downing street website for the axe of him as mayor.I will upload the link when 10 downing street confirm the petition.I hope people will sign it.
yer up that...did u know gordan brown was laughin at david cameron sayin only 26 people have signed 4 a referendem...i say we up that an give him sumfin to really laugh about.
Gordon Brown got taken for a boy by Cameron, that comeback was week, politics can be fun sometimes when they are sending for each other in the house of commons.
I find it quite ridiculous personally.They are mean't to be running this country professionaly and all they're doing is arguing about everything infront of the whole nation. Is it any wonder why this country feels all politicans are scum bag liars?That's one reason why I will be taking politics at university.

yeah but he's on one of those..ive got the upper hand im gonna make u look like a boy out hereto us it seems like cameron is doin ok but all that bottler sh*t he came with made the party look stupid on sum playground antics..you dig?its down to the public to get rid of brown...im jus all over this heritage sh*t cos my mums got quite a bit of p an i want it when shes gone not lettin the goverment rob me sum more.

only some? biggrin.gif
In other words, not you.
Well im just a screen name on the internet and even worse in forum, not an accurate portrayl of a race. I wasn't serious about what I was saying and any normal person could see that. Some people just love to argue though.
You are not just a screen name on the internet. You are a person who is inflicting cruel, manipulative ideas on other people in order to create an entertainment for your own well being, hidden behind a name.

only some? biggrin.gif
In other words, not you.
i've been blessed an f*ckried by nearly evry race..its nuffin I LOVE YOU ALL f*ckin bastards.

only some? biggrin.gif
In other words, not you.
the black people that i dont like are the ones that walk down the road with there trousers down by there ankles grabbin on to there nuts thinkin that there gods gift n they are the people that are quick to pull the racist card if a white makes a remake but at the end of the day its them letting down there own race by acting like that, dont get me wrong i see white boys and girls walkin down the road doin the exact thing the only remark they get from me is "your white"

Guest Radio Raheem
only some? biggrin.gif
In other words, not you.
You are not just a screen name on the internet. You are a person who is inflicting cruel, manipulative ideas on other people in order to create an entertainment for your own well being, hidden behind a name.
Im only inflicting cruelty on idiots who believe it.

to sum it all up i agree with ashman on the culture arguement - only thissomeone said its a black mans world n sadly its true...a white man goes to the council for a place to live because he is homeless he will be placed in a hostel with crimnals and crackheads while a black woman can go to the council sayin she needs money to get her hair done for "reglious reason" and she will get the money.... true story.i aint got a problem with black people because some of them are ok.and some how paedophilia came up n ceazy said suttin about not liking the catholic religion....i was brought up as a catholic n now believe any religion is a load of bullshit.
Oh god.Faceoff I see you lurking.Go on a murkage spree.

only some? biggrin.gif
In other words, not you.
i've been blessed an f*ckried by nearly evry race..its nuffin I LOVE YOU ALL f*ckin bastards.
2nd that...

I swear it actually pains me to see such ignorance in the 21st century.You've all got access to all the literature and knowledge in the world, what the f*ck are your excuses?!?
It's not always good to believe everything you read.I could say that you was brainwashed into a certain way of thinking to make life easier on those who remain high on the hierarchy.

I find it quite ridiculous personally.They are mean't to be running this country professionaly and all they're doing is arguing about everything infront of the whole nation. Is it any wonder why this country feels all politicans are scum bag liars?That's one reason why I will be taking politics at university.
are you a member of a party?

only some? biggrin.gif
In other words, not you.
Im only inflicting cruelty on idiots who believe it.
and the point is?

are you a member of a party?
Nope.

I swear it actually pains me to see such ignorance in the 21st century.You've all got access to all the literature and knowledge in the world, what the f*ck are your excuses?!?
It's not always good to believe everything you read.I could say that you was brainwashed into a certain way of thinking to make life easier on those who remain high on the hierarchy.
Exactly, bet hes the same guy that will say the Bible is lies in one sentence then say read read read, the literature is there.

to sum it all up i agree with ashman on the culture arguement - only thissomeone said its a black mans world n sadly its true...a white man goes to the council for a place to live because he is homeless he will be placed in a hostel with crimnals and crackheads while a black woman can go to the council sayin she needs money to get her hair done for "reglious reason" and she will get the money.... true story.i aint got a problem with black people because some of them are ok.and some how paedophilia came up n ceazy said suttin about not liking the catholic religion....i was brought up as a catholic n now believe any religion is a load of bullshit.
lol that statement had me feeling lean.Black Woman: Hello is that the council?Council: YeahBlack Woman: I need some P's for a weave?Council: Ok,what Length and which colour?Freckles I beg you show me some proof.

lol that statement had me feeling lean.Black Woman: Hello is that the council?Council: YeahBlack Woman: I need some P's for a weave?Council: Ok,what Length and which colour?Freckles I beg you show me some proof.
LMAO...thats f'd!

What freckles is saying is true.You wanna see proof?*Myself, wife and child go to the council to get housedcouncil: we got no room in the Inn*Non-white goes to the council to get housedcouncil: come right this way.
Great evidence sherlock
The evidence?Me and my family are the evidence.