Riddim

Fully Disguised

Not for sh*t. Managed to track down that sample in that time too? Or you just upped a beat you spent time on and I blew it out the water with a 25 minute riddim. Pissed or what.Need some randoms to judge.
nah blaadddthat samples jus some random i pulled out of the limewire shared folder shhuuu yuuhh muhhhhhhhhyours is drymine. wins.your sh*tgo home.

Blud if I had spent 4 hours making a beat and upped it I would have won.My beat took 25 minutes.As that breh said your had a better mixdown. So you can strap a veat and samples and mix it down in 25mins yeah? Nah, the fact you couldn't even make a beat in that time means I won.
are you trying to say i cheated young man. never, ever.I could clash you again but you have already been eliminated....move weh.Obviously you dont take loosing very well, better get used to it.

Samples & the mixdown baited you wasteman.
lol at you actually thinking I didnt make that beat in 30 minutes...on a level i actually did....you should learn how to youse your software better init....obv you dont know bout SLICING, COMPRESSIING and a lil bit of REVERB AND DELAY. Thats all it took. I think the mixdown is sh*t anyway. Im probly gonna finish this tune and make it actually sound good, kool for the inspiration. And sorry you lost.....NAAAATTT!!loser.jpgyou ^