This Quote & Italian Football

Guest I.B.Blackman

Guest I.B.Blackman
Hope Fiorentina do well, unlike shitty TottenhamItalian managers notoriously think Serie A >>>> European football.
This is one of the reason of their national successObv this aint a giant factorThey regard their own national players and teams higher than anything else

thats obviously bullshiti can phone ancelotti and get hijm to confirm it for youitalian managers generally think what my chairman wants >

thats obviously bullshiti can phone ancelotti and get hijm to confirm it for youitalian managers generally think what my chairman wants >
On a level though its not bullshit, dont try and school me on italian football son.The amount of times on a Sunday watching Sky Italias' after match interviews the manager will say their priority is the Scudetto.In fact Prandelli of Fiorentina said after the Groningen game that if it affected the performance of his team vs Juventus then he is giving up on the UEFA all together.Ive heard managers of Serie A teams that are in the Champions League teams saying the same.