See you in 18 months...

Admin.

Ryan Giggs has signed a new one-year contract with Manchester United.Giggs' current deal was due to expire at the end of this season but following negotiations with the Premier League champions, he has put pen-to-paper on new terms at Old Trafford.The 33-year-old now looks certain to overhaul Sir Bobby Charlton's United record of 759 appearances for the Red Devils.Giggs has played 727 times for United and, having now agreed to stay at the club until at least June 2009, he is expected to surpass Charlton's record.DelightThe Welsh forward has admitted his delight at agreeing new terms and he insists he is enjoying his football more than ever."I am delighted to have signed for a further season," Giggs told United's website."I am enjoying football more than ever and I hope to carry on playing football for Manchester United for as long as I can."I would like to thank Sir Alex Ferguson, the fans and everyone at the club for the great support I have received over the years."LoyaltyUnited manager Sir Alex Ferguson has also welcomed the new contract and has hailed Giggs' loyalty to the club."Ryan Giggs epitomises the word loyalty," Ferguson added."He signed here as a 14-year-old school boy and is still with the club 20 years on."Apart from his playing ability he has a fantastic demeanour and is a great role model to the younger players. I am sure he will be at the club for a long time to come."

bobby charlton is a legend dont mean we play himand whats nani got to do with it when was the last time giggs played left midfieldhe keeps playing upfront in rooneys position