Babyface

Da Luv Doc

Do you reckon this guy is mega rich???Written the sickest tunes still.
Always In My Heart" â Tevin Campbell "Another Sad Love Song" â Toni Braxton "As" â George Michael and Mary J. Blige "Baby-Baby-Baby" â TLC "Breathe Again" â Toni Braxton "Can We Talk" â Tevin Campbell "Count on Me" â Whitney Houston and CeCe Winans "Diggin' On You" â TLC "Don't Be Cruel" â Bobby Brown "End of the Road" â Boyz II Men "Every Little Step" â Bobby Brown "Exhale (Shoop Shoop)" â Whitney Houston "Humpin' Around" â Bobby Brown "I'll Make Love to You" â Boyz II Men "I'm Ready" â Tevin Campbell "Most Girls" â Pink "My, My, My" â Johnny Gill "Red Light Special" â TLC "Roni" â Bobby Brown "Sittin' Up In My Room - Brandy "Superwoman" â Karyn White "These Are The Times" â Dru Hill "This Time Next Year" - Shola Ama "Water Runs Dry" â Boyz II Men "We're Not Making Love No More" â Dru Hill "When You Believe" â Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey "You're Makin' Me High" â Toni Braxton You dont make songs like these and not be stinking rich, espesh the bold ones. Those are what you call monster songs that would have netted him millions alone let alone combined. To this day them tunes there are making him pee

bumped. but y?
Coz I was on Wiki and searched boyzIIMen then his name popped up, remembered the topic, then bumped itI'm sure you could have come to that conclusion, maybe not exactly but close to
Also, no one in this thread had come forth with any solid evidence as to why he is rich, my post shows why

Guest locksmith
Do you reckon this guy is mega rich???Written the sickest tunes still.
Always In My Heart" â Tevin Campbell "Another Sad Love Song" â Toni Braxton "As" â George Michael and Mary J. Blige "Baby-Baby-Baby" â TLC "Breathe Again" â Toni Braxton "Can We Talk" â Tevin Campbell "Count on Me" â Whitney Houston and CeCe Winans "Diggin' On You" â TLC "Don't Be Cruel" â Bobby Brown "End of the Road" â Boyz II Men "Every Little Step" â Bobby Brown "Exhale (Shoop Shoop)" â Whitney Houston "Humpin' Around" â Bobby Brown "I'll Make Love to You" â Boyz II Men "I'm Ready" â Tevin Campbell "Most Girls" â Pink "My, My, My" â Johnny Gill "Red Light Special" â TLC "Roni" â Bobby Brown "Sittin' Up In My Room - Brandy "Superwoman" â Karyn White "These Are The Times" â Dru Hill "This Time Next Year" - Shola Ama "Water Runs Dry" â Boyz II Men "We're Not Making Love No More" â Dru Hill "When You Believe" â Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey "You're Makin' Me High" â Toni Braxton You dont make songs like these and not be stinking rich, espesh the bold ones. Those are what you call monster songs that would have netted him millions alone let alone combined. To this day them tunes there are making him pee
topic done ...that says it all....ne of u saying hes any producer must b like 13

Guest mattthernbsinger

looooooooooolbabyface is the reason behind many hit songs and artisits todays.from when u said skepta>>>>>>babyface u deserve to get shanked.about Mindmapmore like Mindmug.

Guest locksmith

there has to be mor than one baby face cos i kno we cant be arguing about this ......the mans a lege end of ....even if u aint a fan u must be able to appreciate his talent

Guest mattthernbsinger
there has to be mor than one baby face cos i kno we cant be arguing about this ......the mans a lege end of ....even if u aint a fan u must be able to appreciate his talent
co-sign