Dubplate Drama = Why I am happy I am not road no more

Da Luv Doc

I am happy I was set on the straight and narrow.Also seeing how my old friends move and live, I am happy.
How beautiful.lol but serious i know what you're saying.
no 1 means to get in road life, its jus the way sh*t goes
Yet me, was a road man, I got stuck there and stayed. biggrin.gif Its piss easy to fix up and make something of your life.I know a few road man whos family have money, but they got caught up in the hype and don't want to leave, the type of people who say the government is racist.Shystie would get d*ck though.
blamin the goverement is some sh*t excuse i agreebut wot im sayin once u got in beef ppl always want revenge on uso you could hav fixd up but some goon is gonna b there tryna get u
Your young, prbably haven't got the mentality I had when I second thought about being a road man.Beef is nothing to finish, if you want to end it it will end.Stupid to think its impossible to get out this lifestyle.Weed is a big part of it too.
the only way u can end beef is by killing init?no one is gona sit down wid a goon sip tea and "say kool g alow it i got a job now"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, kids are lost.Wanna be a mc or singer.PISSED!!!Thats not really a good thing to aspire to.
boyyyyyyyyyyyycertain promoters that i used to par with are still hoping train and aint worked since i met them when i worked in sainsburyscertain man are still living with parents and dont workcertain man are just average guys with their face on channel uME = living decent

I am happy I was set on the straight and narrow.Also seeing how my old friends move and live, I am happy.
Yet me, was a road man, I got stuck there and stayed. biggrin.gif Its piss easy to fix up and make something of your life.I know a few road man whos family have money, but they got caught up in the hype and don't want to leave, the type of people who say the government is racist.Shystie would get d*ck though.
what things would you say you changed in this transition from being a road man to a normal person? Also was this an over night change or a gradual one?

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooowatching it now its jokes famgonna watch EVERY episode
Wait, how does that work?I mean don't people vote... biggrin.gif ...
im not sure you know im just watching episode 5 now and on the main page you can see all the othersdont knwo bout the voting still i would imagine thats a texting ting and that would cost money that would go to their pocket and i AINT using my cred for that

what things would you say you changed in this transition from being a road man to a normal person? Also was this an over night change or a gradual one?
Both over night and gradual.I realised that I wanted to make my family proud of me, wanted to make something of myslef and get good gcse grades.I also decided to become more of a loner because the people around me that time were on a negative flex and based their life on weed and road life.I have to say that me being with my greek ex alot helped me because I spent time with her instead of with certain man.Also, me getting in fights over beef that didnt involve me pissed me off too.I figured that you have to do good and be good to be a successful person in life.During this time, alot of people I know have had sh*t stuff happen to them (stabbed in the head, shot in the face etc etc)

blamin the goverement is some sh*t excuse i agreebut wot im sayin once u got in beef ppl always want revenge on uso you could hav fixd up but some goon is gonna b there tryna get u
Your young, prbably haven't got the mentality I had when I second thought about being a road man.Beef is nothing to finish, if you want to end it it will end.Stupid to think its impossible to get out this lifestyle.Weed is a big part of it too.

Of corse I was.Its not even something to be good about as I consider it as waste lifestyle.I'm no longer a road man, yes I may use road words but even thats to a minimal nowadays.Drawing bitches, raving and doing good in your life>>>>>>>______
ok let me rephrase it. i can never believe u were what i would consider a road guy. however, the lifestyle is not something to aspire to so im glad ur doin ur ting.
Where people are now who I used to cotch with:PrisonShot in the faceStabbed in the headAttempted murderNo qualificationsetc etcI was in the road life, its never that and I am glad my younger bro isn't how I was.