Loudest fans (apparently)

Guest Ryan

these stats are fraff
chelsea above all those teams,fckkkkkkkkkkkorffffffffffffffff
Have you been to the bridge?Have u even been to own ground?
Have I ever been to the bridge, loooooooooooooool I gurantee i've been there more times this season then you have ever. Thats why i'm justified saying chelseas home fans are hush.Just this season mate... ticketromaeo2.th.png02102007190ho2.th.jpgmanuvsmiddex7.th.pngnanigoalbk2.th.pngmight be going on Sunday aswell,

Guest OrientalOlive

NO ONE LOUDER THEN THE ARSENALWE SING THE BEST SONGSWE HAVE THE LOUDEST FANSWE HAVE THE BEST STADIUMWE HAVE THE BEST BADGEWE HAVE THE BEST KITWE HAVE THE BEST SQUADWE HAVE THE BEST DIRECTORWE HAVE THE BEST MANAGERIN THE WORLD

NO ONE LOUDER THEN THE ARSENALWE SING THE BEST SONGSWE HAVE THE LOUDEST FANSWE HAVE THE BEST STADIUMWE HAVE THE BEST BADGEWE HAVE THE BEST KITWE HAVE THE BEST SQUADWE HAVE THE BEST DIRECTORWE HAVE THE BEST MANAGERIN THE WORLD
Beg you shut up. Arsenal fans shouldnt even be in this topic.The day they had to put song sheets out for the fans in Highbury they lost.http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav...nal+Song+Sheets

Guest OrientalOlive

VIEIRAAAAAAAAA OOOO OOOOHHH OOOOOVIEIRAAAAAAAAA OOOO OOOOHHH OOOOOHE COMES FROM SENIGALHE PLAYS FOR ARSENALVIEIRAAAAAAAAA OOOO OOOOHHH OOOOOVIEIRAAAAAAAAA OOOO OOOOHHH OOOOOYOU CANT ACTUALLY BEAT THAT SONG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guest OrientalOlive
Fans are so shite you need song sheets.Now go away.Your views in this topic are null and void.
YOUR EXISTANCE WAS VOID SINCE THIS PICTURE AND YOU KEEP TRYING TO FIGHT IT AND KEEP COMING BACK , YOUR NOT WANTED jolsonistnw5.jpg

Fans are so shite you need song sheets.Now go away.Your views in this topic are null and void.
YOUR EXISTANCE WAS VOID SINCE THIS PICTURE AND YOU KEEP TRYING TO FIGHT IT AND KEEP COMING BACK , YOUR NOT WANTED jolsonistnw5.jpg
LMFAOComing from Quagmire.Dont make me draw for the pictrues than ended you for good.And yet you keep coming back for more.Ginger prick.

WEN WAS YOU EVEN ACHNOWLEDGEDTHIS FORUM ISNT EVEN YOUR TYPE OF ENVIROMENTYOU A BEGGER
What the f*ck are you spouting about.Why you getting your frilly knickers in a twist you little ginger twat.This forum is turning to shite because of A.D.D sufferers like yourself.Like i said, dont make me draw for the Quagmire.