If You Could Run A Country

PokerDiva

If I ran a country there would be CCTV on EVERY street. Everyones DNA would be in a database.Come with them China laws and women would need a licence to have a baby if not some fat f*ckoff fine.My country >>>>>>>>>>>
seriously toney?i would only have cctv in shops and banks and thatfriggin like london was 15 yrs ago, i miss the old daysi would also make prisoners who are lifers especially do manual labour, that way, they are earning their keep and not wasting tax payers money keeping murderers alivepeados would get straight life, i would hold a referendum on capital punishment for them, if there is extensive evidence - videos and such, its death no qualms
CCTV everywhere, no1 would be able to get away with a crime.I agree with making prisoners work, they do this in some places already still.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If I ran a country there would be CCTV on EVERY street. Everyones DNA would be in a database.Come with them China laws and women would need a licence to have a baby if not some fat f*ckoff fine.My country >>>>>>>>>>>
seriously toney?i would only have cctv in shops and banks and thatfriggin like london was 15 yrs ago, i miss the old daysi would also make prisoners who are lifers especially do manual labour, that way, they are earning their keep and not wasting tax payers money keeping murderers alivepeados would get straight life, i would hold a referendum on capital punishment for them, if there is extensive evidence - videos and such, its death no qualms
CCTV everywhere, no1 would be able to get away with a crime.I agree with making prisoners work, they do this in some places already still.
invasion of privacyin my country there will be such thing as human rights, the state has no right to watch your every move "incase" you do something wrong"trust in the people, and the people will trust in you"copyrights slogan, watch when i run tings

invasion of privacyin my country there will be such thing as human rights, the state has no right to watch your every move "incase" you do something wrong"trust in the people, and the people will trust in you"copyrights slogan, watch when i run tings
pahhhi can see your country being some sh*t hole full of criminals

No chance, Smads has the backing of my country and we are TRIGGER HAPPY!!
pow powplus in my country i will implement care in the community, so potential criminals, those who arnt jus simply evil minded can be aprehended before they even think of crimethere will be use for everyone, and no one will be disenfranchisedthere will be no such thing as homeless people, or falling out of the systemthe system is there for youu kno what my country will be slightly communist, f*ck it, why not

No chance, Smads has the backing of my country and we are TRIGGER HAPPY!!
pow powplus in my country i will implement care in the community, so potential criminals, those who arnt jus simply evil minded can be aprehended before they even think of crimethere will be use for everyone, and no one will be disenfranchisedthere will be no such thing as homeless people, or falling out of the systemthe system is there for youu kno what my country will be slightly communist, f*ck it, why not
dream world still biggrin.gif

People need to be controlled, you dont put faith in people same way you dont put faith in cattle.CCTV everywhere = no crime on road= No Jill Dando killer tryna appeal against his conviction etc...

LOL toney ur not seriouspeople have free will, thats what god blessed us with, we dont need control we need guidance and structure and a feeling of belonging
We dont need control?What kind of fairytale land are you living in? lmfaoI know a girl who was raped yards from her home coming back from a party, got pregnant too, if you were in that situation im sure you would have liked some CCTV on that road.

LOL toney ur not seriouspeople have free will, thats what god blessed us with, we dont need control we need guidance and structure and a feeling of belonging
We dont need control?What kind of fairytale land are you living in? lmfaoI know a girl who was raped yards from her home coming back from a party, got pregnant too, if you were in that situation im sure you would have liked some CCTV on that road.
toney, have you heard of grass rootsthings like that would be of very very low occurence in my country, because the mind set of the people would be differentplease see care in the community statementthe more elements of control you put in place, criminals are only goin to find ways to overcome this, until your country becomes a police state, he was gna rape her anyway, or somebody else

nigeriaid erase the corruption in the country, or attempt to at leastmake a focal point of africa, and use it to make african countries a global forcei would create strong links between leaders there and in the caribbean and basically utilise the labour and sheer population density to turn the tables on the worldraggs
Spuds!

toney, have you heard of grass rootsthings like that would be of very very low occurence in my country, because the mind set of the people would be differentplease see care in the community statementthe more elements of control you put in place, criminals are only goin to find ways to overcome this, until your country becomes a police state, he was gna rape her anyway, or somebody else
Yea but his ass would be sitting in pen now rather than roaming road care free uncaught ready to do it again.+ all this care in the community malarky, how are you gona nip a rapist in the bud?

your people are gonna be perfect?little law and little control =people taking fulll advantage people are gonna act up what ever the controll so you mite aswell make it so that if they do they can get caught

Yea but his ass would be sitting in pen now rather than roaming road care free uncaught ready to do it again.+ all this care in the community malarky, how are you gona nip a rapist in the bud?
im not sayin there wont be law enforcement, or that my people will be perfecti dont know the psycology of a rapist, so i couldnt say whether its even possible to nip it in the budbut i stand by the fact that cctv on every corner is neededi dont have facts and figures, but 50 yrs ago, we didnt have cctv, was the crime rate this high?

im not sayin there wont be law enforcement, or that my people will be perfecti dont know the psycology of a rapist, so i couldnt say whether its even possible to nip it in the budbut i stand by the fact that cctv on every corner is neededi dont have facts and figures, but 50 yrs ago, we didnt have cctv, was the crime rate this high?
taking the law back to 50 years ago would double the current crime rate

Your in your own worldI would have 50 Cameras on each road,

nigeriaid erase the corruption in the country, or attempt to at leastmake a focal point of africa, and use it to make african countries a global forcei would create strong links between leaders there and in the caribbean and basically utilise the labour and sheer population density to turn the tables on the worldraggs
serious super co-sign from me on all countsif nt nigeriathen russiaperfect place to start from on a quest for world dominationbring back communisum then use the growing economy as a front for rearmamentand wen i feel that the time is right make my first move in the form of completly nuking the usa and ukstart world war 3 like its nothing

just because i havnt condemned the human race to a life of criminalityif you treat people like criminals they will act like criminals, its not a blanket statement for everyonebut forgive me for having faith in humanityfriggin bunch of pessimists, i wont be corrupted

Bush has warned people of WW3Bush warns of World War III if Iran goes nuclearOct 17 11:45 AM US/EasternUS President George W. Bush said Wednesday that he had warned world leaders they must prevent Iran from getting nuclear weapons "if you're interested in avoiding World War III." "We've got a leader in Iran who has announced that he wants to destroy Israel," Bush said at a White House press conference after Russia cautioned against military action against Tehran's supect atomic program. "So I've told people that, if you're interested in avoiding World War III, it seems like you ought to be interested in preventing them from having the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon," said Bush. Copyright AFP 2007, AFP stories and photos shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any mediumhttp://www.breitbart.com/article.php...ow_article= 1

cctv was a reaction to the rising crime rates nt the other way roundu mean wellthe world needs idealists to keep it as morally correct as possibleunfortunatly due to the worlds nasty nature only a realist can lead it.more monitoring is the way

Guest Scorpzz
russiaperfect place to start from on a quest for world dominationbring back communisum then use the growing economy as a front for rearmamentand wen i feel that the time is right make my first move in the form of completly nuking the usa and ukstart world war 3 like its nothing
co bloody sign