Allow DX

Da Luv Doc

will austin ever return properly? on a weekly basis?and i think they just doing dx thing for one night to see how it goes then make a decision whether to bring them back or not
I would be very surprised if he did1. his neck is f*cked and he shouldnt of carried on wrestling when he broke it2. his legs are also f*cked3. hes getting old 4. he aint bin wrestling for years unless hes bin training and what not (i doubt it) hes not going to be in any shape to wrestlei highly doubt he'll ever step into the ring as a full time wrestler again we may get lucky and he has a one off matchbut if he does i bet it will be a squash match against some donut

ORIGINAL DX Shawn, Chyna, HHH and Rick Rude > Any other DX
the more people recognise this the betterthe only time the "dx army" was good was when they were feuding with the nationand thats down to triple h and the rocks dangerous mic workshawn michaels promos post summerslam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>need to find the one he did the night after summerslamwhere he switched on vince mcmahon

ORIGINAL DX Shawn, Chyna, HHH and Rick Rude > Any other DX
the more people recognise this the betterthe only time the "dx army" was good was when they were feuding with the nationand thats down to triple h and the rocks dangerous mic workshawn michaels promos post summerslam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>need to find the one he did the night after summerslamwhere he switched on vince mcmahon
the new (old) dx had a good start thohhh, chyna, xpac, billy gun, road dog all workin ova mankindnot bad 4 a 1st cum 2getha