Black Christian Homophobes.....

Kurtis

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theres one thing being proud of who u are, and another thing rubbing it in peoples facesi dont ask anyone to hide who they areexample, we can be having a conversation about relationships and the gay goes "o my boyfriend this that and the other"thats his life, fair enoughbut i dnt see what acting like a woman has to do with being homo when it comes to men, i dont see what all this limp hand movement sh*t iswhats the need, cos u actually want people to have a reaction to you, whether its gettin in ur crack, or showing u they dont like you

Guest Radio Raheem
why camp gays speak like thatthat faggoty voicewhere does that come from, are they puttin it on? or is it cos they were born gay, and the voice comes with it certain time?
I know one gay boy who used to go to my school, he had a gay voice since he was about 7 and everyone knew he would be gay. Another boy I went school with acted bare camp and sounded gay but he was with this girl for about a year, then when he left school turns out hes gay.I used to think the voice was put on but I think its their normal voicebiggrin.gif

why camp gays speak like thatthat faggoty voicewhere does that come from, are they puttin it on? or is it cos they were born gay, and the voice comes with it certain time?
I know one gay boy who used to go to my school, he had a gay voice since he was about 7 and everyone knew he would be gay. Another boy I went school with acted bare camp and sounded gay but he was with this girl for about a year, then when he left school turns out hes gay.I used to think the voice was put on but I think its their normal voicebiggrin.gif
LOLmy best friend in primary school had the voice, and used to hang round with all the girly girlsi used to tease him so bad for being gay, and i actually didnt kno what gay really was apart from it was two men, and i didnt kno the intensity of what i was saying to him like: sh*t shoveller, i didnt kno what that meanthe is prob a fag nowsome other yout that can canerow hair, had that voice, bait battsweird inniti think some do put it on tho

Gays should not be compared to black people.They should be compared with pedophiles.For all the people saying gays dont choose to be gayWould you say the same thing about pedophilia?Personally I beleive that both of them suffer from some kinda mental illness that prevents them from understanding that sex with someone the same sex as you or sex with a child is not right.

For all the people saying gays dont choose to be gayWould you say the same thing about pedophilia?Personally I beleive that both of them suffer from some kinda mental illness that prevents them from understanding that sex with someone the same sex as you or sex with a child is not right.
I think this aswell to a degree, obviously though a practicing homo is nowhere near the level of a peadophile who acts on his urges.They both have something wrong, but one doesnt cause nearly as much damage as the other, so thats why one had become almost accepted.

You shouldn't compare gays and paedophiles, gay more sex each other, they dont break the law, they still have rational thinking
up til a few yrs ago they were breakin the lawfurther moreshattering ur batty hole, is not rational thinkingpeople keep failing to understand the health implications of batty f*ckingtearin up ur anal wall, for pleasure? they bleed, and end up havin poo comin out their arse on a constant basis yet they choose this lifestyleits irrational

You shouldn't compare gays and paedophiles, gay more sex each other, they dont break the law, they still have rational thinking
up til a few yrs ago they were breakin the lawfurther moreshattering ur batty hole, is not rational thinkingpeople keep failing to understand the health implications of batty f*ckingtearin up ur anal wall, for pleasure? they bleed, and end up havin poo comin out their arse on a constant basis yet they choose this lifestyleits irrational
LOLtruesay its practiced by straight people aswellim sure you man has asked for anal lol

LOLtruesay its practiced by straight people aswellim sure you man has asked for anal lol
not gna lie, my ex did ask me, and i had to standardly berate his dirty claart for even thinkin i would be stupid enough to partake in thatat the end of the day, the real irrational thinker is the person who accepts it and gets voluntarily violated gay or straight

i read there is the male equivalent of the g spot in the bumhole, and my cousin has said his girl licks his bumhole and he enjoys itim just tryin to fink what kind of f*cked up sh*t ill be into wen im olderLOL at Jimmy carr, how he is jealous of teenagers while he is thumbin in a softie (LMFAO) teenagers put on blue peter 'cor shes fit' *masturbation*

i think alot of gay people are just confused like they are not really gay but 'phantom gay' as it gives them identity, then u get normal heads who really shock you when they say they are gay, LOL smaddy how did he drop that?
not like he asked evenslyly tried to slip it in my bottom, like im not friggin well gna notice, moment i felt it go near there i was ready for armsthere is no bigger turn off, that night was warand he really was defendin it aswell, like how other girls have let him do it, i was like bring me something hard, we'll c how much u like it

i read there is the male equivalent of the g spot in the bumhole, and my cousin has said his girl licks his bumhole and he enjoys it
my friend told me how his girl stuck her finger in his bumhole, proper swift and suprisinglyhe said he never bust a bigger nut in his whole entire life