DC vs. MARVEL

Badman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone read the latest avengers and justic league cross over storywhere superman beat thor.If so u wuld know, that while dc heroes are generally stronger, marvel heros have more stacked against them, thus fight harder and do more.this was conveyed by the way superman beat thor (barly) but then the other avengers rushed him and banged him over.imagin what our world wuld be like if their were heroes, and u got marvel.dnt think so?super human registration act.People demanding that people with powers are not above the law.the Gov demanding they take responsibility for the damage they cause intentional or not.Thats Real.While DC's poster boy is superman.The most powerful being in dc. Who everyone loves, and is a symbol of everything that is good and right.Marvels most powerful hero is the sentry. Someone who regularly sees a psychiatrist, so as to keep his teetering sanity in check. Constantly in doubt what the best course of action is. Stop the mugging LA or stop the hurricane in chillie. Everyone FEARS HIM.Power breads fear in those that dnt have it. Not Love.dats real.MARVEL ALL THE WAY*u know wat sign i throw up in the sky*

did anyone read the latest avengers and justic league cross over storywhere superman beat thor.If so u wuld know, that while dc heroes are generally stronger, marvel heros have more stacked against them, thus fight harder and do more.this was conveyed by the way superman beat thor (barly) but then the other avengers rushed him and banged him over.imagin what our world wuld be like if their were heroes, and u got marvel.dnt think so?super human registration act.People demanding that people with powers are not above the law.the Gov demanding they take responsibility for the damage they cause intentional or not.Thats Real.While DC's poster boy is superman.The most powerful being in dc. Who everyone loves, and is a symbol of everything that is good and right.Marvels most powerful hero is the sentry. Someone who regularly sees a psychiatrist, so as to keep his teetering sanity in check. Constantly in doubt what the best course of action is. Stop the mugging LA or stop the hurricane in chillie. Everyone FEARS HIM.Power breads fear in those that dnt have it. Not Love.dats real.MARVEL ALL THE WAY*u know wat sign i throw up in the sky*
2 wordsproject cadmus

DC has stronger heroes and Marvel has stronger villains
hmmm interesting
thats nt truethink of it like thison a power scale of 1 to 10.dc hero 7 - dc villian 10Marvel hero 5 - marvel villian 9get my drift?Marvel heroes have to struggle more and fight harder.

2 wordsproject cadmus
nah nahthat was more like the gov vs dc heroes.Like another big bad enemy.superhuman registrationhad no clear distinctions.Tossed right and wrong out of the window, and left tones of grey.it was not a stupid secreat division in the gov.It was a piece of legislature, that went through the system and was lawfully made law.It had public support including heroes.It was a real government response to the superhero renegade.Nt the same cuz

name me a dc villain 3 levels above superman...
superman doesn't count.i swear if i opened up a dc comic and readthe specter destroyed the earth, and super shed a tear and in his rage opened a door he kept closed, and landed a mighty blow on the specter that cracked his very soul.i wuld shrug and be "well thats superman for u .... wat a guy biggrin.gif "

right now dc is killing marvel. they have 2 huge arcs running at the same time its sick but confusing toooh and onslaught or any highpowered telepath wud beat superman. or atlest be able to control him its happened in dc and onslaught, prof x, etc im assuming are much better telepaths. cud control superman as der weapon just like how spectre was gettin manipulated

superman doesn't count.i swear if i opened up a dc comic and readthe specter destroyed the earth, and super shed a tear and in his rage opened a door he kept closed, and landed a mighty blow on the specter that cracked his very soul.i wuld shrug and be "well thats superman for u .... wat a guy biggrin.gif "
thats the point im trying to make...even supermans weaknesses are stupid...a character of that calibre couldnt exist in marvel...only a baddie such as onslaught

thats the point im trying to make...even supermans weaknesses are stupid...a character of that calibre couldnt exist in marvel...only a baddie such as onslaught
well superman has fought the spectre before n the spectre just stood there while superman was hitting him as hard as he could and the spectre was in the way of him saving supergirlthe anti moniter is ALOT stronger than supes aswelland what u said about the sentryhe is the WORST character ive ever seen in my lifehave u seen his origin?his power level is hyperbole anywayswhat about people in marvel likesurferthanosgladitorother hearldsgenis vellrune king thorif superman didnt have a weakness it wud be stupid

well superman has fought the spectre before n the spectre just stood there while superman was hitting him as hard as he could and the spectre was in the way of him saving supergirlthe anti moniter is ALOT stronger than supes aswelland what u said about the sentryhe is the WORST character ive ever seen in my lifehave u seen his origin?his power level is hyperbole anywayswhat about people in marvel likesurferthanosgladitorother hearldsgenis vellrune king thorif superman didnt have a weakness it wud be stupid
isnt every1 uve sed essentially a bad guy :Dand i never sed anything about sentry ive neva even seen im

lol @ the sub zero breh bringing mortal kombat into tings lolin that casestreet fighter ------> mortalkombatchun li ------------> sonya bladee honda -------------> kanoryu & ken -----------> lui kang and jonny cage----------------------------i actualy like mortal kombat better but hey spice tings up abit

isnt every1 uve sed essentially a bad guy :Dand i never sed anything about sentry ive neva even seen im
i was talking about when o guy mentioned himonly thanos n some heralds are evil rest are good guys to an extentpeople say superman is overpowerd but there is LOADS of ppl in the dcu that cud duppy him off other heros aswell but nobody mentions them for ebing overpowerd

Marvel vs Dc happened allready. All the readers voted on who they wanted to win, surely u guys remember thisBatman>>>Captain AmericaSuperman>>>HulkThor>>>That little dude that says 'Shazam' and turns into a hench guyWolvereine>>>LoboElectra>>>>CatwomanBare others, can't remember the results but Marvel won, then they did this thing where they morphed bare superheroes together, like X-men and Justice League, Batman and Wolveriene, it was mad. they called it Amalgam comics.