DC vs. MARVEL

Badman

lol @ the sub zero breh bringing mortal kombat into tings lolin that casestreet fighter ------> mortalkombatchun li ------------> sonya bladee honda -------------> kanoryu & ken -----------> lui kang and jonny cage----------------------------i actualy like mortal kombat better but hey spice tings up abit
How dare you... biggrin.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ the sub zero breh bringing mortal kombat into tings lolin that casestreet fighter ------> mortalkombatchun li ------------> sonya bladee honda -------------> kanoryu & ken -----------> lui kang and jonny cage----------------------------i actualy like mortal kombat better but hey spice tings up abit
How dare you... biggrin.gif
dnt know about chun-li, but u can never bring it to ryu and ken

DC purchased alot of their charactersStan Lee co-produced alot of marvels starsAlso Marvel worlds seems more realisticSMH @ Superman its utter crapBatman is rich and has everything at his disposal I mean really
so dose tony starkno comic world is realisticsuperman seems so cliche cos he was one of the first comic heroes ever he hed to be a goodie goodien since his popularity never faded they never changed that

DC purchased alot of their charactersStan Lee co-produced alot of marvels starsAlso Marvel worlds seems more realisticSMH @ Superman its utter crapBatman is rich and has everything at his disposal I mean really
so dose tony starkno comic world is realisticsuperman seems so cliche cos he was one of the first comic heroes ever he hed to be a goodie goodien since his popularity never faded they never changed that
lolround about the time wen they were forming the new avengers Tony was in some serious financial difficulty.He even mentioned hw he didn't think he could financially support another avengers team.Batmans money just has no end.... really.... even bill gates wuld have to pace himself eventually.

lolround about the time wen they were forming the new avengers Tony was in some serious financial difficulty.He even mentioned hw he didn't think he could financially support another avengers team.Batmans money just has no end.... really.... even bill gates wuld have to pace himself eventually.
lol batman is like comics richard branson got his hand in every market avaliblewernt tony some alcholoic at that time aswellhis iron man amour is like worth half a billion ponds n he has like 50 of them

lol batman is like comics richard branson got his hand in every market avaliblewernt tony some alcholoic at that time aswellhis iron man amour is like worth half a billion ponds n he has like 50 of them
actually his armour is worth 7 million

actually his armour is worth 7 million
ouch