Mind Games

LIQUID

when it comes to any form of relationship, wether we admit or not we all like to be the dominent party.(in regard to the opposite sex) who plays mind games? and what sort of games do you play to get leverage on others and keep them in check?Discuss in great detail biggrin.gif

I don't really. I just let them think that theirs are working, when they are infact, abominably see through.
all day.if im ringing a girls phone n she dnt pick up im not phoning again. f*ck it we dont have to talk again for another month i refuse to be the person to make the next call
Thas me.If you beg it, youve lost big time, gonna get walked on.

shud b seeing a link on sat ryt now im bein a complete prick 2 her... wanna no how far i can go n still get away wiv it2 b fair its jus a dealing thing so i dnt wanna put much effort in2 itdus that count as a mind game?

if its jus any guy, he gets one call, if he dont pick up then f*ck ui always ask questions twice, sometimes on the same day sometimes weeks aparti have made a mental note of the first answer, if u clock that ive asked u the same question twice it is quite likely that u were tellin the truth the first time, or u could jus be OVER smartclearly if its a different answer, u r not only a liar, but s stupid liarif u say the same answer, exactly the same and u havnt clocked that ive asked u twice ur a good liarother than that im not really into gamesi ask particular questions, and look at how u have answered rather than what the answer is, i also give the penetrating stare and see how u react to that, them man that feel uneasy are not comfortable with themselves, or intend to tell u porkies.in a serious relationship games shouldnt be goin on, its time consuming and can have u goin round in circles, best to be up front

i always ask questions twice, maybe even three times sometimes on the same day sometimes weeks aparti have made a mental note of the first answer, if u clock that ive asked u the same question twice it is quite likely that u were tellin the truth the first time, or u could jus be OVER smartclearly if its a different answer, u r not only a liar, but s stupid liarif u say the same answer, exactly the same and u havnt clocked that ive asked u twice ur a good liarother than that im not really into gamesi ask particular questions, and look at how u have answered rather than what the answer is, i also give the penetrating stare and see how u react to that, them man that feel uneasy are not comfortable with themselves, or intend to tell u porkies.in a serious relationship games shouldnt be goin on, its time consuming and can have u goin round in circles, best to be up front

if its jus any guy, he gets one call, if he dont pick up then f*ck ui always ask questions twice, sometimes on the same day sometimes weeks aparti have made a mental note of the first answer, if u clock that ive asked u the same question twice it is quite likely that u were tellin the truth the first time, or u could jus be OVER smartclearly if its a different answer, u r not only a liar, but s stupid liarif u say the same answer, exactly the same and u havnt clocked that ive asked u twice ur a good liarother than that im not really into gamesi ask particular questions, and look at how u have answered rather than what the answer is, i also give the penetrating stare and see how u react to that, them man that feel uneasy are not comfortable with themselves, or intend to tell u porkies.in a serious relationship games shouldnt be goin on, its time consuming and can have u goin round in circles, best to be up front
you sound exactly like one chick i knowto every detail. . .