GAY BLACK PEOPLE

dj ryda

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Biitylicious @ Crash in Vauxhall is THE most ghetto rave I have ever been to. And it's a gay rave.BARE yardies winding on other men and they all either look proper macho and you would never know or they are proper good looking and you just think 'dayam, what a waste'.
tru stories, i was shocked stil.
Yh my fren frm uni went, said its amazing to see the type of people in there.
why do girls go to gay bars please explain it to me.

Guest Seriouss
Biitylicious @ Crash in Vauxhall is THE most ghetto rave I have ever been to. And it's a gay rave.BARE yardies winding on other men and they all either look proper macho and you would never know or they are proper good looking and you just think 'dayam, what a waste'.
Going to a rave, listening to good music and dancing without guys trying to bother you is the one. Plus my best mate at uni was gay.

Same thing I asked her.She was wid a group of girls an a couple gay boys...she told me she had fun cos she cud dance wid the man dem an feel no way, no1 werent tryna cherps, lol.

Guest Onslaught
They tend to not get constantly bothered by guys.

Going to a rave, listening to good music and dancing without guys trying to bother you is the one. Plus my best mate at uni was gay.
this is why sometimes women are stupid have an ann summers party then where there is no men its natural for men to want to try it if you look good and most of you spend ya life saying you look GOOD but for you well we aint blind so we are gonna try it if you dont like men moving to you live in a cave dont go to gay bars cos you WONT get moved to and then find it suprising there are bare gay guys its STUPID FEMALE LOGIC and i wont take back any talk.things like THAT is why gays are so in our faces cos WOMEN endorse it and it goes for the men to that endorse women on women action its all discusting.this is another reason women get caught up they put themselves in scenarios so close to biting point until they get bitten like standing at the edge of a cliff until they reach that perfect angle where they DONT FALL but are so close to FALLING.idiotsf*ckin idiots and then when a gay guy tries it on you cos he bisexual and one thing leads to another then whatany girl i know with a gay friend and has his phone number will NOT be my woman and if she introduces me to him ill punch her upI SWEAR ON MY SONS LIFE I AINT KIDDIN

its not funny and you girls wont understand it til you got a downlow husband cos that means the way girls are CURIOUS they may try f*ck a gay guy cos he knows the female qsychy so well and the you and him f*ckthen you come f*ck me so a battyman has put his ting in you which has been in a mans arse crackits that realILL f*ck YOU UP DIFFERENTLY let a girl try that and ill burn her hair off in her sleep

Im not a homophobic guy at all but seeing black men kiss each other makes my stomach turn differently.
U don't mind watching them f*ck tho
All nasty.Gayism is wrong. Everything gay is wrong, gay 'weddings', gay chanels, gay ads, gay can f*ck off.

Guest Onslaught
its not funny and you girls wont understand it til you got a downlow husband cos that means the way girls are CURIOUS they may try f*ck a gay guy cos he knows the female qsychy so well and the you and him f*ckthen you come f*ck me so a battyman has put his ting in you which has been in a mans arse crackits that realILL f*ck YOU UP DIFFERENTLY let a girl try that and ill burn her hair off in her sleep
Not just that but you know women are going to constantly be trying to get the gay man because it means extra points.

lol... i take it none of you have been to atlanta then? that lil wayne/birdman thing is a minor. oh, and of course everyone is straight too.
like i buy lil wayne musiclike i didnt almost wanna fight my cousin for callin me lil wayne as a joke as my real name is wayneyour f*ckin with the wrong guy when you bring them tings to ME.

Do you know what I bet if you jammed with a gay guy you lot would think they were jokes!My dad is PROPER homophobic, he won't watch gays on tv (ie. Graham Norton) and rants about how gay black guys are even worse because (his words not mine) 'white guys are less macho anyway'.BUTMy best mate from Uni is a black gay guy and he came down to stay at mine one weekend and we went out for lunch with my fam and my dad was cracking up!! He really tried to make it look like he wasn't but I knew he was catching jokes off him and then after he went home my dad goes 'That gay boys pretty funny'.
swear ur like 28u should be living on ur own wid ur kids
Llow that talk. Get her depressed for nothing. Lol
So beacuse I go to dinner with my family @ the weekend it means I live with them?!lol - I do live on my own. And i'm 25, no kids right now thanks.Ryda I swear you've been attached to my arse lately, f*ck off.
Are you quarter cast now seriouss?
Now!? lol
NO

I know what you are saying FACE OFF, my ex was exactly the same. We had a massive arguement about me going to visit him. I had to stop seeing him.
yes you know what im sayingBUT YOU SHOULD OF ALREADY KNOWN BUT WOMEN ARE STUPID LIKE THAT COS YOU THINK WITH YA EMOTIONS AND NOT YA BRAIN AT THE WRONG TIMETRUSS IF MY SON TOLD ME HE SLAPPED HIS WIFE FOR THIS HOW CAN I BE VEX AT HIM?MORE TO THE POINT IF YOUR SON TOLD YOU THIS WOULD YOU BE VEX AT HIMYOUR SON I SAIDYOUR BLOOD CLART SON.

Guest Onslaught
I know what you are saying FACE OFF, my ex was exactly the same. We had a massive arguement about me going to visit him. I had to stop seeing him.
yes you know what im sayingBUT YOU SHOULD OF ALREADY KNOWN BUT WOMEN ARE STUPID LIKE THAT COS YOU THINK WITH YA EMOTIONS AND NOT YA BRAIN AT THE WRONG TIMETRUSS IF MY SON TOLD ME HE SLAPPED HIS WIFE FOR THIS HOW CAN I BE VEX AT HIM?MORE TO THE POINT IF YOUR SON TOLD YOU THIS WOULD YOU BE VEX AT HIMYOUR SON I SAIDYOUR BLOOD CLART SON.
BUUUURAP.

Guest Seriouss

If MY son told me he slapped his girl for being friends with a gay man I would be VERY dissapointed. I would not raise my son that way. Leave her, cuss her etc...Don't put your hand on her.

If MY son told me he slapped his girl for being friends with a gay man I would be VERY dissapointed. I would not raise my son that way. Leave her, cuss her etc...Don't put your hand on her.
He should strangle her. Wife cant be telling her man sh is going to visit any man, gay or normal