Experimenting

Guest Seriouss

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Onslaught
I think the comment was I looked like a dinner lady.
I just heard something about a dinner lady then I looked at your pic and you looked like one of my primary school dinner ladies.

Guest Seriouss

The next guy I get with I'm actually going to make him take a genuine cum fcae picture. Actually, thats really f*cking weird. "Excuse me, when I cum can you take a picture please? I need to prove to my e-mates that I don't look like a downers when I orgasm"And I wonder why I'm single!!!

Guest Seriouss
i thought you were prettier than that serioussor maybe you don't age well?how old are you?
LMFAO25The years have been hard. Thanks for the offer Malika, if my sex drought continues any longer I may have to accept.

Guest Onslaught
The next guy I get with I'm actually going to make him take a genuine cum fcae picture. Actually, thats really f*cking weird. "Excuse me, when I cum can you take a picture please? I need to prove to my e-mates that I don't look like a downers when I orgasm"And I wonder why I'm single!!!
I think I can help you there. Although I think it would be counted as molestation in some states in America..

Guest Seriouss
I think I can help you there. Although I think it would be counted as molestation in some states in America..
I think you would be a little too good at 'The Rape Game'.

Guest Onslaught
Yes, I have seen your picture story in Love&Life.Very detailed and professional. I'm more a fan of the old slap, gag, throw on the bed style 'rape'.
Rape is not only an art but a way of life for me. I do not do such brutish and time consuming rape. I prefer a delicate, co-ordinated and lavish rape.