My Girlies

kurious

have u or would u do a strip tease 4 ur man?if u have wat went down? did ur foot get caught in ur knickers and u buss ur head?if u havent why not? are u scared of the above?guys have ur women ever done this 4 u? did it turn u on or was she off beat like a pill head?wud U ever do it 4 ur woman?just kurious...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I make it like a rutual with the ones I really like. Like with the guy I'm currently seeing, I did one for him to reveal new underwear. *key word NEW* He loved it. Wants one everytime we get down now, but tough sh*t. He gets unshaved legs, old tee-s and silk headscarfs. It's just to show him I can be his fantasy bird when I'm ready lol.Practise makes perfect. And once again, new underwear is key.

I make it like a rutual with the ones I really like. Like with the guy I'm currently seeing, I did one for him to reveal new underwear. *key word NEW* He loved it. Wants one everytime we get down now, but tough sh*t. He gets unshaved legs, old tee-s and silk headscarfs. It's just to show him I can be his fantasy bird when I'm ready lol.Practise makes perfect. And once again, new underwear is key.
wow, and den u complain wen ur man cheats.......u do dat 2 me u get 2mins of sex until u fix up!!! biggrin.gif

thats wat im saying cheeks this is y me an u is freindi have a sick new set, new boyfreind, and new moveswe havent done the durty yet and i thought y not, but then i dont want him 2 think thats guna b a regular thingiv done it b4 wen my ex bought me a new set but it was diff cuz i was comfortable with him, and i already had my routine 4 H-Town sex is on my mindbut do u think i shud at least wait until we have slept 2gether (if we do) b4 i give him the private show?cheeks wat song did u use?

lol at u gals blankin my post i swear u women do dese strip shows mor for urself dan the man!neway u need to start taking note of male opinions (mine) do it jus b4 ur ready to bang him, dats wen itll be most affective and sexy as he will want it (i mean u, mor lol)its fun every now n den inna relationship,
LOL. i saw your post and made this face biggrin.gif 2 mins of sex my arse. :D

y u scared 4 goddazlike i didnt see that leapord print man thong in car, u stay there
biggrin.gif I walked out coz its fao: girliesI have experienced a strip tease from my ex's many times.I loved them all. The sexy number they wore was such a torn on, all matching, the movements, slow & seductive. Slow jamz, some ice cream, strawberries, ice.Tbh its not hard to torn on a man whilst they KNOW they defo getting pum pum.All part of foreplay.*Walks back out*

i had one girl dat would do a strip tease evry oppertunity ....i find dem boring unles its a girl i hav not sexed
Old Skool.It would defo have to be a new ting, cos aint no p*ssy like new p*ssy, that might make a nigga lick his lips and sh*t.

yeah, the only problem with this is you know you're allowed to touchso i aimed my fingers from a distance and stuck it in her poontay and she said it hurt but i didn't care and then i fuked heroh yeah she wasn't my girl
OH shitttt.LCJVGBFBKBGTBNNNNGNFHBTGBBRTBBBRBGRB AIMEDFGRGTRHTRBTB biggrin.gif:D:D