If you had to meet one celeb, tomorrow, who would it be?

Train

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretentious twat is jarring beyond belief and contributes nothing to this forum.
There is an option where you can ignore all of my jarring beyond belief posts without feeling the need to exact a personal vendetta by replying to nearly all my posts despite them having no relevance to you or your loved ones.Since I contribute so little to the forum you will not even notice my presence once you have activated this.

Pretentious twat is jarring beyond belief and contributes nothing to this forum.
There is an option where you can ignore all of my jarring beyond belief posts without feeling the need to exact a personal vendetta by replying to nearly all my posts despite them having no relevance to you or your loved ones.Since I contribute so little to the forum you will not even notice my presence once you have activated this.
LOL at you and the feelings you catch when banned.
About I got mouthy to someone. What d*ckhead excuse is that. Some next primary school teacher flex. You lot crying because I used the f word to many times? Thought this was supposed to be a mature website. Now I dont know tipper so i dont wanna go slagging him off but from what ive seen he comes on every few months guests some random people because he can then f*cks off again. WTF are the admins on because want some.
Loser.

You're just unnecessarily and unjustifiably arrogant towards people, but I suppose that's to do with age. Once you've passed your GCSE's and your bollocks have dropped you might grow up...
And noone else is? Every single other user is humble and respects every user? Now we both know thats not true, what we do not know however is why you feel the need to pinpoint me out. I very rarely address you on this forum unless you have made a thread or a post relevant to a big discussion occuring. I do not care about you in the least and I hope over time this feeling will become mutual. I acknowledge your attempt at humour and I must say it was rather feeble.

Apache you got a lot of e-arguments tonight eh?!
The f*ck it gotta do with you? biggrin.gif Only with the people who can't take a joke (Bane, dotcomma) and the neeks (Onslaught).
Its got a lot to do wit me!!!nah im jokin sunshine...u do what ur doin...have a good e-night.

You're just unnecessarily and unjustifiably arrogant towards people, but I suppose that's to do with age. Once you've passed your GCSE's and your bollocks have dropped you might grow up...
And noone else is? Every single other user is humble and respects every user? Now we both know thats not true, what we do not know however is why you feel the need to pinpoint me out. I very rarely address you on this forum unless you have made a thread or a post relevant to a big discussion occuring. I do not care about you in the least and I hope over time this feeling will become mutual. I acknowledge your attempt at humour and I must say it was rather feeble.
I don't think I've ever see you post anything other than a sarcastic response and we all know that's the lowest form of wit.Maybe have a think about why you're constantly ghosted...

I don't think I've ever seen you post anything other than a sarcastic response and we all know that's the lowest form of wit.Maybe have a think about why you're constantly ghosted...
That is what people like you say when they cannot find an equally sharp retort to a sarcastic statement. The same reason a hell of a lot of other people are ghosted.

I don't think I've ever seen you post anything other than a sarcastic response and we all know that's the lowest form of wit.Maybe have a think about why you're constantly ghosted...
That is what people like you say when they cannot find an equally sharp retort to a sarcastic statement. The same reason a hell of a lot of other people are ghosted.
Just relax a little and stop being a c*ck on here.

As I have previously said I care nothing for you and so I will not be continuing this pointless conversation. Just please, over time, try to emulate this until you realize you do not have to reply or even chat sh*t to me no matter what I am talking about. You will feel a great burden lift from your shoulders, and you will no doubt function better both at work and in life without me, and maybe in time even vip2, constantly on your mind. Feel free to have the last word, you have my express permission.