f.a.o o.man, kurious, ganja smokers

DINKY

Face off mans told you you have a problem with me sort it out where does your son go school ?where do you liveif im hype lets see if i turn up or not I will punch ur son in his face and I know you wont do Jack like i said you have a problem contact me.

dont talk to me like im ya mother yeah maybe ya used to meetin faggots outside bettin shops but i aint linkin you fam dont get it twisted id spit in ya mums c*nt and shove a brick in her arse but thats cos im a nice guy dont try act like ya gangster sending me pms ya been a d*ckhead from day fam dont make me bully you further ill take you for a step nephewif you was on linkin you would of suggested it in rwd days when you was pretending to wet ya self to get girls to laugh at you cos thats the best emotion you could get from even ya mother when i offered to link you them times you d*ckhead you was NOT ON IT but you thought true ya moved to hackney now and got a bathroom with runnin water ya on the levels nowNO FAM once a underachiever always an underachiever

dinky have you got a dog would you sleep with it?and do ya sheets stink of chronic and body odour and that drug you somalians eat called KAT (looks like sticks from a tree) biggrin.gif
LOL OH LORD.Aint it pronounced 'Chat' or suttin though.Reminds me of times the Mali peeps in our group just used to chew that sh*t on the staircase

Face off useing words like bully chatting sh*t in a thread what had nothing to do with arguements starting sh*tlike i said your ne pussyhole yeah i private messaged u asking u what is ur problem ur a d*ckhead fam Like i said b4 your ne guy brave behind the computer and thats that chatting all sh*t ur mum this your dad that seriously fix up coz u seem to be angry at lifesince I logged off last night I went home smoked weed watch some movies checked my bredrin went down barking checked this girl come back to my mums chilling playing computer came online put on logans show came here and postnow you on the other hand have been waiting for me to log on so u can tell some made up story to get someone to type 'lol' 'thats murkage' come on man now dont read this as sluing read it and think about what I am typing. this beef ting between me and you was done last week only reason I can see you carrying this on is because you caught feelings or something or having nothing more productive to do with your time. Take Time

dun bluntsking size bluntsbut neva blunts that big

an ounce i told them man to put £5 in each f*ck it you only live onceChristmas 06 me and my weed smokers were with some crazy white guy smokes pure weed he was telling us about smoking an ounce straight so i must of brought the ting he was going on aboutactually i know a guy who sells mersh ounce for £60 so thats minor sprinkle sskunk over it and bobs ur uncle