Just listening to Breakin My Heart by Little Brother then...

Eduardo da Silva

poster called neo who notes his location as 'the matrix' in liking little brother neek music shockerhahawithout 9th wonder they r AIRcam orrrn dnt fuk abaaaat
Calling grown men making decent music neeks with no explanation or reason only confirms your failure in life, Stick to posting in topics labelled "FAO Muslims".
http://rapidshare.com/files/92479967/06_Love_It_Here.mp3.html

^listen to that track, Elzhi has an INSANE flow, along with J Dilla's beat.Nicely uploaded for you.

love this tune!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"relaaaax yourseeeelf breathe eassssy coooooos we liiiiiike the way yoooou do it"
in heeerrrrrrreeeeeeei like the remix of it on chitlin circuit toobutnightime manouvers, away from me, and speed >>>>>>>>
If you like those tracks, you must be a Slum fan?
i like them but dont really listen to em. my brother was a big fan of them
Joe Budden >>>>Though
So f*cking over rated on the internet
off topic See how the best rappers don't sell nothing n theres rappers who maybe recorded a handful of songs in there lifetimedo u think in time before internet existed there were brehs like this? like someone with 1000x the talent of a great like jimmy cliff or sumthin n no one ever heard his bars? sh*t is scaryback on topicDomination>>>>budden, pap, saigon, cassidy(not saying much) etc, your fav rapper under 30
domeination is f*ckING SIC.. youllle lose = pifffsaida is a big trak 2..infact all his ground work mixtapes were crak apart form bang em smurf shoutin 1 lifeeeee entertainmennnnnt hot sh*t drop that all ova them...rarely talked about artist.. shame hes blackballed out of any kind of success by 50 cent
guy just has everything in his lockerbarscontenthis story telling is on pointhe's just f*cked. i took all the good songs off groundwork 1-8 made a playlist. after 6 there quite sh*t

Also what I don't get is that certain rappers like Cyssero,Cassidy etc get called sh*t because they are "mixtape" rappers.
Buddens mixtapes come like albums, especially Mood Muzik 2, the depth is unbelievable 'cause you got your club bangers or whatever, but then you got your street narratives, battle raps, meaningful and instrospective songs etc.On a Cassidy mixtape you get 28 of the most popular beats around and he spits the exact same stuff on em all.

Got an album on the iPod but ain't listened yet.I need some AZ though.Does anyonone listen to Aesop Rock?
Yes.I'll up Doe Or Die soon if you havent got it.Sick albumMo Money Mo Murder>>
Hell Razah & Black Thought>>rest of these guys mentioned
lol @ saying that like BT isnt better than mostly everybody.
It had to be said
True.Although, it is slightly at odds with "backpack alarm" dontcha think?Still, BT>>>>>>

Got an album on the iPod but ain't listened yet.I need some AZ though.Does anyonone listen to Aesop Rock?
his old stuff yeah.. i liked labor dayshe's a bit too complex at times though.. takes a few listens to understand what he's actually going on about lol

Used to.Labour Days is his best work"All I ever wanted was to pick apart the day put the pieces back together my way"CageCopywriteTame OneSage FrancisDidn't know so many people listened to alternative (backpacker, underground) hip hop.

Yes.I'll up Doe Or Die soon if you havent got it.Sick albumMo Money Mo Murder>>
Hell Razah & Black Thought>>rest of these guys mentioned
lol @ saying that like BT isnt better than mostly everybody.
It had to be said
True.Although, it is slightly at odds with "backpack alarm" dontcha think?Still, BT>>>>>>
I listen to everything just aimed at some other people with their typical responses

i respect artist like aesop rock, atmosphere and that side of hiphip but it it just not listen-able on a regular basis.sick lyrics, but that alone dont do it all for me.black thought> anyone its pretty accepted now, been saying it for about 5 year stillsafe for that elzhi link neo, ive been wanting this for ages

i respect artist like aesop rock, atmosphere and that side of hiphip but it it just not listen-able on a regular basis.sick lyrics, but that alone dont do it all for me.black thought> anyone its pretty accepted now, been saying it for about 5 year stillsafe for that elzhi link neo, ive been wanting this for ages
I agree with that about Aesop..& same with me with Thought, thing is though, most of my friends dont even know him, mentioned the roots to soemoen at work last week and got plainfaced, sad.Think I will up The Roots Discography soon.And, its coool.