Pursuit of happyness

Neo

Watched Hot Fuzz (Average), Shooter (Sick) and Hotel Rwanda (Average) today.Been a good day.Got Pulp Fiction for later.
I thoguht Hot Fuzz was good, thoguh it was completely different to what everyone expected it to be.Hotel Rwanda I would say was sick, and shooter average biggrin.gif I guess we were looking for different things though..

With Hot Fuzz and Hotel Rwanda there was no wow factor.You know like when you hear a joke, you know it's funny but you don't laugh.I know they're good but there's nothing that made me say "that's a sick film" so I rate that as average.
OkHotel Rwanda to me was a DEEP film, it showed some real sh*t that is actually happening and made you think, + it had great performances from the actors involved, it may not get your heat racing 100 miles a minute, but it was as good a film as it could have been.Hot Fuzz, was good IMO, watchable more than once.........If you are a Simon Pegg fan, and you liked Spaced etc...youll like that.."We're already FIRM friends" biggrin.gif

With Hot Fuzz and Hotel Rwanda there was no wow factor.You know like when you hear a joke, you know it's funny but you don't laugh.I know they're good but there's nothing that made me say "that's a sick film" so I rate that as average.
OkHotel Rwanda to me was a DEEP film, it showed some real sh*t that is actually happening and made you think, + it had great performances from the actors involved, it may not get your heat racing 100 miles a minute, but it was as good a film as it could have been.Hot Fuzz, was good IMO, watchable more than once.........If you are a Simon Pegg fan, and you liked Spaced etc...youll like that.."We're already FIRM friends" biggrin.gif
It never got me emotional at all.Just made me think, "oh I'm lucky".Could have been executed a bit better.

It never got me emotional at all.Just made me think, "oh I'm lucky".Could have been executed a bit better.
Yeh thats the point? I mean it dont have to make you cry but it reached you in some way yea, if you at least think "f*ck im lucky that aint me"..?I agree it maybe could have been executed better, but it didn thave a huge buget..Meh, I still think its good though.Last kign of scotland is also on togight, will make swift topic, its good if you aint seen it =\