who made the big bang go off??

NORA BATTY

Shaolin, I assume you are not familiar with him so I'll tell you, Titan is neither stupid, nor a sheep.lol @ goatboy though.No ballsuck.
i couldnt careless who he is.lol @ you not knowing about bill hicks n goat boy.knowledge leads to understanding maybe when u get out that cousin of sleep, aka death state of mentality.you might begin to understand this.
LOL @ you thinking you're enlightened or something when you're quoting the exact same bullshit that a million and one other people claim. Most of them are obsessed with weed to the point of being neeky as well.
lol @ you not even knowing what i know, who i am, or what ive looked into therefore should just log out.Bare people know about the illuminati but not many people actually KNOW about it meaning can proove it or know its real truth relevance, the plans. The big bang is clearly a lie from looking into who darwin is, but obviously most the guys on this forum are so oh intelligent that they need not do that.about being enlightened yeah its alot. Its called having an open mind n not being offended by different information unlike you so called "MEN"Get the f*ck outta hear u morons.
If you don't like the "morons" maybe you should just f*ck off and exclusively post on www.conspiracytheories.com, seeing as most of these morons was here before you.Yugetmi fam?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaolin, I assume you are not familiar with him so I'll tell you, Titan is neither stupid, nor a sheep.lol @ goatboy though.No ballsuck.
i couldnt careless who he is.lol @ you not knowing about bill hicks n goat boy.knowledge leads to understanding maybe when u get out that cousin of sleep, aka death state of mentality.you might begin to understand this.
biggrin.gifYou need to be clowned.Why would I have said lol @ Goat boy if I didnt know what Goat boy was?The problem YOU have is that despite everything you say, you are unable to see things from an objective point of view.You preach to people about freeing their mind and thinking about things properly etc, but you do not do it yourself, you are like a broken record, playing your tune to people who have heard it themselves many years ago.
im not preeching anything you donut, soon as man comes with a different opinion why is it preeching?why is other knowledge so offensive. Either use it accordingly look into it. Or shut the f*ck up straight up.You bore me just going endlessly into pointless sh*t rather than address what i say.about broken record. Interesting how this broken record plays so many different tunes and pushes so much knowledge.....Like i said my information isnt for cancer of the planet like you.as far as im concerned you can join the army.

LOL @ you thinking you're enlightened or something when you're quoting the exact same bullshit that a million and one other people claim. Most of them are obsessed with weed to the point of being neeky as well.
lol @ you not even knowing what i know, who i am, or what ive looked into therefore should just log out.Bare people know about the illuminati but not many people actually KNOW about it meaning can proove it or know its real truth relevance, the plans. The big bang is clearly a lie from looking into who darwin is, but obviously most the guys on this forum are so oh intelligent that they need not do that.about being enlightened yeah its alot. Its called having an open mind n not being offended by different information unlike you so called "MEN"Get the f*ck outta hear u morons.
If you don't like the "morons" maybe you should just f*ck off and exclusively post on www.conspiracytheories.com, seeing as most of these morons was here before you.Yugetmi fam?
theres nuff clever guys just the odd moron like you. (i meet them all the time) (they are called open minded humans who will research what ever no matter what it implies the essence of a open mind its alot)www.cnn.com www.bbc.combit of you though.and length of time u've been here means nothing to me.

shaolinion, the more you shout about how much you have 'researched' is the more i believe its infact the more you have watched on youtube/google/jooxnet. the fact is that your footprint as short as it has been on the site is already starting to stink,this is not bcos no one was open to your ideas in the first place, but youre claim to be the infinite fountain of knowledge is the biggest conspiracy theory of all. sumeria existed, and it is also well detailed in the bible, from the sumerians, amorites, to the assyrians, along with many others. the biblical time line dates beyond the time of sumerians, the catch 22 in all of this is that everything that is claimed to be IN the bible you and ur kind can instantly claim it was written by 'the others' so no matter what is described as how it happened or about to happen in the bible you will still claim was 'planned' by those guys. its a neat way of remaining dumb imo. still, the problem with idiots like you is you never take time to find out what other people think about anything, and frown anything they say or do you then dismiss them as sheep. but like i said.. bit by bit people will see the twat who sits behind the screen
what ever i dont care, either look into it or dont. Its no loss of mine. I care not for you one bit.the only guys i push knowledge for n open my mouth on demand for are the guys who are real n i have repsect for cause they can use there minds accordingly if u cant u might aswell cue up for that microchip now.and yes they are available now.

Cipher seems to be the only person who actually made a decent argument in this topic.Saying that, I remain agnostic.
thats not a decent argument thats just sitting on the fence lol.The best arguement is looking into what ever someone says.Thats the best mind state aswell.that way u dont reject anything if it makes sense and it has links n connections its worth looking into.The fact sumeria is there just means most man are morons really.

shaolinion, the more you shout about how much you have 'researched' is the more i believe its infact the more you have watched on youtube/google/jooxnet. the fact is that your footprint as short as it has been on the site is already starting to stink,this is not bcos no one was open to your ideas in the first place, but youre claim to be the infinite fountain of knowledge is the biggest conspiracy theory of all. sumeria existed, and it is also well detailed in the bible, from the sumerians, amorites, to the assyrians, along with many others. the biblical time line dates beyond the time of sumerians, the catch 22 in all of this is that everything that is claimed to be IN the bible you and ur kind can instantly claim it was written by 'the others' so no matter what is described as how it happened or about to happen in the bible you will still claim was 'planned' by those guys. its a neat way of remaining dumb imo. still, the problem with idiots like you is you never take time to find out what other people think about anything, and frown anything they say or do you then dismiss them as sheep. but like i said.. bit by bit people will see the twat who sits behind the screen
what ever i dont care, either look into it or dont. Its no loss of mine. I care not for you one bit.the only guys i push knowledge for n open my mouth on demand for are the guys who are real n i have repsect for cause they can use there minds accordingly if u cant u might aswell cue up for that microchip now.and yes they are available now.
*continued from highlighted text*.... when i drop knowledge say " rah this guy knows his stuff, shaolin pls tell me more about this illuminati stuff, so did____ really kill________, sh*t and i always suspected something, wow..you're so knowledgeable can we have sex"

From you saying God simply IS, but the Big Bang could not simply BE, You lose.lol @ you calling me wrong.
from when nothing cannot create everything, and God isnt nothing, but the big bang IS. then has he really lost?and juju, yeah... biggrin.gif
Yes.However much you liek to argue about it, please lets talk in REALITY.God would have to start from somewhere, HAVE to. As much as the universe would.God Isnt nothing?Not sure if that was meant to be a double negative or not..
god would have to start from somewhere errr why??
will proove the illuminati exist on this forum just so guys like you are admittably believing in lies n i can dash the word fool at freely knowing truth is held within the comment.
GO ON PROVE IT MATEand stop all these insults leave them aside please.

lol @ your feeble mind go open a book or go join the army preferably join the army cause i'd rather iraqi's got rid of morons like you.you protect the elite like your profiting just the funniest ting is you have n own nothing n are a nobody.
biggrin.gif oh yeah i forgot you make 'beats' and have won numerous awards, signed platinum artists and are well known as producer and recording industry guru. i might be a nobody but im still confident that right now me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you :Dgday

You are going on about logic and how humans can't be designed, yet when logic raises the question of how God came into existence, you don't have an answer. That is the point I'm pushing. I'm saying discussing is fine, but to try and have one absolute answer to a question you DO NOT KNOW FOR CERTAIN is stupid, hence why I said pushing either side heavily is futile.
so how can you even refute what i said? i told you god simply IS.Now that i answered you unless you can refute it whatts your point?
I was right, you are some donut.You are aware as to why religion I referred to as faith adn not act yeah? Because it has not been proven as fact that God exists. Simple.I do not need to refute your ideas because as it has been said before, the burden of proof is on you. You are making claims that something exists to someone who does not believe it does, or believes it may but nothing is concrete enough to confirm you ideas.YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE TOWARDS THE EXISTENCE OF GOD, HENCE WHY RELIGION IS REFERRED TO AS FAITH AND NOT FACT, AND WHY YOU ARE EVEN DISCUSSING THE POSSIBILITY OF THE BIG BANG IF GOD DEFINATELY EXISTS?YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HAPPENED AT THE BEGINNING, NOR WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER DEATH AND NO ONE DOESHENCE WHY A DIE HARD CHRISTIAN OR DIE HARD ATHIEST ARE FOOLS IN THEIR OWN RIGHTI BEG YOU DON'T ADDRESS ME AGAIN UNLESS SOMETHING RATIONALLY THOUGHT OUT AND SMART IS BEING POSTED.
first of all god cannot be proven he must not be tested.second of all, just cos god exists doestn mean we know how the big bang happened.thirdly we have a good idea what happened cos science tells us what happened right upto 10^-44 seconds after the big bangfourthly what happened AT the beginning doesnt even make sense because it is like asking what is the value of 1/0?Well that question does not even make sense. We can however ask what is the value of 1/n as n tends to 0.fifthly you seem to ignore the fact that as we speak plans are underway to recreate a 'big bang' to find out the nature of the universe at CERN