FWD + RINSE @ The End Tonite (22/02/08)

spiderman

BRUV I DIDNT GET IN biggrin.gif my lot didnt wanna wait 2 hours in the que. im such a speng should of known the rave would of been so popular n planned early n sh*t.but it was mad from outside i could hear the bangers droppin n thinkin ahr this is takin the pisssss, deliberatly showin me wat im missin out lol.i could hear the bass from down the road man, it was a lot, looked like a SIIIK rave was goin off inside.

the fact that der was ppl still WANTING to wait 2 hours on a 1 in 1 out basis (and it bein so long cos nobody wanted to bloody leave from inside)....kinda speaks volume itself (no pun lol).rave must of been alot.angtite the bouncer who wen i asked y aint we gettin in was like "ahhhr mate its totally rammed its off it, u no hu it is.......its RWD vs RINSE its massive.....all these country folk have cum to london and packed it out" biggrin.gif i could of recorded him for a sample.

spiderman i thought u knew this last year i was near the front of the quefor half a hour i thought f*ck it let me go brick lane then tony black called me and let me in at the front of the linenext time make sure u r ready at 9 coz it is worth getting there early

BRUV I DIDNT GET IN biggrin.gif my lot didnt wanna wait 2 hours in the que. im such a speng should of known the rave would of been so popular n planned early n sh*t.but it was mad from outside i could hear the bangers droppin n thinkin ahr this is takin the pisssss, deliberatly showin me wat im missin out lol.i could hear the bass from down the road man, it was a lot, looked like a SIIIK rave was goin off inside.
the fact that der was ppl still WANTING to wait 2 hours on a 1 in 1 out basis (and it bein so long cos nobody wanted to bloody leave from inside)....kinda speaks volume itself (no pun lol).rave must of been alot.angtite the bouncer who wen i asked y aint we gettin in was like "ahhhr mate its totally rammed its off it, u no hu it is.......its RWD vs RINSE its massive.....all these country folk have cum to london and packed it out" :D i could of recorded him for a sample.
FFS, this is the reason DUBSTEP>>>>>>>>>>>_________I'm proper pissed now, shud have reached.