FAO :blokes

NORA BATTY

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when you fellows try to get a girl and she doesnt even look at you and just walks on and ignores you how do you deal with the rejection??
Happened to me the other day at the 02. Bear ind mind Im a good looking guy with a lot of game and it still happened.You feel to scream out you bitch or something but then you just become another statistic thats said that to them so I just think their loss and carry on with my business.
yeh but its not really her loss is it? its YOUR loss.

when you fellows try to get a girl and she doesnt even look at you and just walks on and ignores you how do you deal with the rejection??
Happened to me the other day at the 02. Bear ind mind Im a good looking guy with a lot of game and it still happened.You feel to scream out you bitch or something but then you just become another statistic thats said that to them so I just think their loss and carry on with my business.
Yeah its a loss still but moretime some of these dumb bitches airing aint sh*t.Living some any life with dusty niggaz, you might be a cultured nigga, able to give them more than that but they will never know will they?

Certain time if you have a flyer or a business card you can get some precious seconds you might not have got in the 1st place.
the BEST one ive ever had was promoting my crews cd. cos from there u can get to many other avenues of conversation...'do u sing?'etc'interested in modelling?''interested in getting involved with the street team''so where u from? o ok is ur man from there aswell?'' o ok so thts 079...'certain time we brought clip boards for after the rave and filled pages of numbers. i kid u not.lol
loolTruss.Its all about breaking the ice somehow, certain gal want you to come from a different angle even if you are the same old type of dirty nigga.
not always though sometimes it dont matter how you approach dem.

*spuds* penny traitor mans a galist to raskrudeboy im jacking that who's prettier lineHave my bait oneAfter you finished chatting to the girl ask her ''what would you say if i asked for your number''there is no way she can answer you and make u look like a sillybilly

Certain time if you have a flyer or a business card you can get some precious seconds you might not have got in the 1st place.
the BEST one ive ever had was promoting my crews cd. cos from there u can get to many other avenues of conversation...'do u sing?'etc'interested in modelling?''interested in getting involved with the street team''so where u from? o ok is ur man from there aswell?'' o ok so thts 079...'certain time we brought clip boards for after the rave and filled pages of numbers. i kid u not.lol
loolTruss.Its all about breaking the ice somehow, certain gal want you to come from a different angle even if you are the same old type of dirty nigga.
thing is tho theres a way u can approach them so u never look stupid...at least.also if a chick hasnt got a man shes OPEN to being approached no matter how she goes on at first...
yeh but just cos she hasnt got one it dont mean she wants one or is looking for a man??

thing is tho theres a way u can approach them so u never look stupid...at least.also if a chick hasnt got a man shes OPEN to being approached no matter how she goes on at first...
yeh but just cos she hasnt got one it dont mean she wants one or is looking for a man??
jesus christ youre annoying.

1 bre try c*ck block my bredrin HARD the other day.My bredrin gave 1 of my flyers out to 1 ting and he was chatting to her, she was with a next PENG ting and 1 bre.So my bredrin was going on a bit hungry still, try back out the phone and ting, hear the bre"Alright bro you gave her the flyer, just leave it alone now init?"My bredrin just looked at him lmfaoI started benning, he just ignored man, got the digit in the end still.

1 bre try c*ck block my bredrin HARD the other day.My bredrin gave 1 of my flyers out to 1 ting and he was chatting to her, she was with a next PENG ting and 1 bre.So my bredrin was going on a bit hungry still, try back out the phone and ting, hear the bre"Alright bro you gave her the flyer, just leave it alone now init?"My bredrin just looked at him lmfaoI started benning, he just ignored man, got the digit in the end still.
LOLOLOLif the chick wasnt in view thts a beeeef ting.
biggrin.gif:D:D:D

How was it my loss? I didnt even know her she just looked nice.I know its her loss cos I know Im a great person and I will get girls much better looking anyway so

Its the male "friend" that is the worst kinda c*ck blocker ya na.They want action but on the low, come like the Queens royal guards, will try stop ANY man tryna get tru.1 time we were in Camden though and my bredrins start feeling up 1 LOOSE black ting in the middle of the street lmao.Lifting up her skirt and everyting, there was a male friend there aswell, watch man start back out the phone camera lmfaoHe didnt try block still, props, but you could tell he wernt getting NO action for him to be carrying on hungry like that lool.

LOLOLOLif the chick wasnt in view thts a beeeef ting.
1st thing that came 2 my mind

Its the male "friend" that is the worst kinda c*ck blocker ya na.They want action but on the low, come like the Queens royal guards, will try stop ANY man tryna get tru.1 time we were in Camden though and my bredrins start feeling up 1 LOOSE black ting in the middle of the street lmao.Lifting up her skirt and everyting, there was a male friend there aswell, watch man start back out the phone camera lmfaoHe didnt try block still, props, but you could tell he wernt getting NO action for him to be carrying on hungry like that lool.
LOLThat is so loserish.

*spuds* penny traitor mans a galist to raskrudeboy im jacking that who's prettier lineHave my bait oneAfter you finished chatting to the girl ask her ''what would you say if i asked for your number''there is no way she can answer you and make u look like a sillybilly
Yeah or you could just put your phone in her hands and tell her to tap it in...

looooooool

Yeah or you could just put your phone in her hands and tell her to tap it in...
LOLThat happened to me. Was in the infamous bagel king and a boy slid his fone along the counter and said "put ur number in then!"....made me laugh but tht was it!

so what do you do if shes with a male?