I'm throwing down the gauntlet.....

McLovin' Jones

lol so many guys lost i swear, i produce beats.....this isnt about MCing.Theres only one guy tryna deseperately proove himself in this room n thats the begger who made the topic.If u wanna hear my beats add me to msn. If not god bless. Im in no rush to show people n i have no interest in upping beats to narrow minded chumps.
How am I begging from time on Vip2 and in every other walks of life, Mickey Kane>>>>>Reel On Roads>>>>>>Bedroom Bully>>>>Shaolin Sinz...You were questioning my musical fortitude and I'm challenging that statement in the traditional Hip-Hop manner, a battle...
them hollywood movie lines there
LOLM.Kane always got them bars.*NoB*

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol so many guys lost i swear, i produce beats.....this isnt about MCing.Theres only one guy tryna deseperately proove himself in this room n thats the begger who made the topic.If u wanna hear my beats add me to msn. If not god bless. Im in no rush to show people n i have no interest in upping beats to narrow minded chumps.
How am I begging from time on Vip2 and in every other walks of life, Mickey Kane>>>>>Reel On Roads>>>>>>Bedroom Bully>>>>Shaolin Sinz...You were questioning my musical fortitude and I'm challenging that statement in the traditional Hip-Hop manner, a battle...
i questioned your music knowledge, that u didnt know anything which i can tell u dont from the words u spoke.anyway im gone out, if man wanna hear the beats ill have a new myspace put together shortly.I work with nuff guys i just dont work with wasteman who people "think" are good. I work with guys i class as talented.

Interesting thread.But Shaolin, how can you say you don't work with guys who 'think' they are good? What's wrong with having a bit of confidence, you gotta know 'yourself' where you stand, so by not 'thinking' your good in the first place, means your a wasteman who is ready to fail in the music industry.

is this the same sins from dc++ biggrin.gif
wastemansurprised u aint been lynched by illuminati
lol dont try and make out i forget you littleboy u were any wasteman who would do the sum 2+2 and it equaled 5.ill lynch you in the revolution sonny, n use your body to do my shaolin kung fu weapon training on.
*Imagines the guy from the myspace pictures saying this out loud*BBWWWAWAAAAHWHHWHAHHWHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH

Interesting thread.But Shaolin, how can you say you don't work with guys who 'think' they are good? What's wrong with having a bit of confidence, you gotta know 'yourself' where you stand, so by not 'thinking' your good in the first place, means your a wasteman who is ready to fail in the music industry.
i mean the totally egotistic guys, i just work with REAL musicians who have a general love for music.Rather than use it for an access to money, fame, reputation, image or what ever.Which is exactly what the guy who made this topic i can clearly see is on.Therefore i have nothing to proove to them kind of people.Its called maturity.others just wanna hear the beats so they can point fingers at who they thinks sh*t.its not about thinking your good, its about knowing. Ive always known whats good n whats not. Some people just dont.Thats why i judge people on there music direct n not there image or the genre of music.

is this the same sins from dc++ biggrin.gif
wastemansurprised u aint been lynched by illuminati
lol dont try and make out i forget you littleboy u were any wasteman who would do the sum 2+2 and it equaled 5.ill lynch you in the revolution sonny, n use your body to do my shaolin kung fu weapon training on.
*Imagines the guy from the myspace pictures saying this out loud*BBWWWAWAAAAHWHHWHAHHWHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH
image is decieivng.abilities even more so.

If both of you were any good more people would of heard of you.
lol thats how i know this guy knows nothing on the music industry.Most producers arent known you clown, they just work for a label n give the beats who then get used for people like rhianna n souljah boy n thousands of other artists.
hahahahahahended urself nicely

If both of you were any good more people would of heard of you.
lol thats how i know this guy knows nothing on the music industry.Most producers arent known you clown, they just work for a label n give the beats who then get used for people like rhianna n souljah boy n thousands of other artists.
candy-fishbait.jpg