Saturday Football

HangTheDJ

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronaldinho overhead kick!!!!Robinho brace!!La Liga was sick 2day, also Sinnama-Pongolle is back to his best, he played well in the 2nd half, looked dangerous and stronger.Sinnama-Pongolle>>>Kuyt/VoroninAs for us... f*ckin hell, at least we didnt loseLOL @ the pillocks leaving with 5 mins 2go, it was jokes to see some sprint back when they heard the roar
where do you watch la liga?
I'll guess at Sky Sports
Is that the league Henry is in? allow my knowledge of football atm or lack of. but match of the day is dry since now only berbatov is reppin
WOW
fkdkfdkfdsfdkfdkfdkgdfsksfdkfkdsf :D:D:D
:D :D :D f*ck u man init. angry.gif

Ronaldinho overhead kick!!!!Robinho brace!!La Liga was sick 2day, also Sinnama-Pongolle is back to his best, he played well in the 2nd half, looked dangerous and stronger.Sinnama-Pongolle>>>Kuyt/VoroninAs for us... f*ckin hell, at least we didnt loseLOL @ the pillocks leaving with 5 mins 2go, it was jokes to see some sprint back when they heard the roar
I'll guess at Sky Sports
Is that the league Henry is in? allow my knowledge of football atm or lack of. but match of the day is dry since now only berbatov is reppin
WOW
fkdkfdkfdsfdkfdkfdkgdfsksfdkfkdsf laugh.gif:D:D

Guest Sho Case
I'll guess at Sky Sports
WOW