I'VE FINALLY DECIDED I'M A SHITE MANAGER

dj ryda

Hold tight the Man U fans that only started supporting them 8 years ago. Did you even see the '93 campaign where he 'won' a league champion's medal? Some wikipedia fans.
So...You just said he won f*ck all.Low trying to make urself look betterYou've got some nerve.You shouldn't post in this thread again after the above.Pack your bag and leave.
Spawn = Top Clown Inna Dis

Spawn you really should stop typing cos your not lookin the smartest person right about now.The fact that you said he didnt win anything suggests you dont know what your talking about and didnt even bother to check.Your talk suggests that squad players dont deserve the medals they get even though they only play a handful of games.Tell that to Ole Gunner Solskear for his contributions back in 99 or Luis Garcia for his works when Liverpool won the Champions league.

Spawn you really should stop typing cos your not lookin the smartest person right about now.The fact that you said he didnt win anything suggests you dont know what your talking about and didnt even bother to check.Your talk suggests that squad players dont deserve the medals they get even though they only play a handful of games.Tell that to Ole Gunner Solskear for his contributions back in 99 or Luis Garcia for his works when Liverpool won the Champions league.
Answer me this. Can you actually remember anything from the 93/94 campaign without looking it up on Youtube? I would wager you can't.