Are people of this country being brainwashed on the scale of americans with the iraq war is defending their country?

CK Flash

Guest Sean Ash

It's quite silly really..For years, many people are gonna be paying global warming taxes and then one day out of the blue.. a big rock is gonna hit this planet and whipe eveyone out.It makes sense doesn't it?

News wise I only f*ck with Al Jazeera. It is hands down the best news network that doesn't conform to western controlled propaganda. It always gives both sides of the story and the western media is mad at them for giving a platform for silenced voices. before i watched al jazeera i thought it was a terrorist network but after spending time watching it i have learnt the real reason why it's a hated TV channel. It gives a voice to everyone and lets the viewer be the judge , western media gives an already prepackaged opinion . I was amazed the day Bourganville some island in teh pacific was being attacked by australian gunships no western media even bothered to mention a genocide was going on, till this day i have not seen one mention. And the west keeps a blind eye on african injustices perpetrated by the west and yet when China does one simple thing the whole media is plastered with news about how china is evil.
Rahh thats interesting. May have to watch that. Always took it for Bin Laden's Channel U where he releases videos. That sounds like how news should be, balanced views and let the viewer decide
i used to think the same about al jazeera too. until I read a book by hugh miles and it opened my eyes to a lot of things. the western media is obsessed with crimes commited by the rest of the world and ignoring it's own and also obsessed with celebrities and little blonde white lost girls.