Dream

I.B.Blackman

Dreamt about someone and following morning they died :\
my mum had a random dream tht her friend came to her and said goodbye, next day she found out her friend died in their sleep.THAT sh*t IS REAL.
Crazy stuff man, to add on to mine, my nan said she had a dream about the same person the same nite as i did b4 they died .. *shivers*[if i ever have a dream about u having a back off penny , best believe i will think its true]

Guest PennyTraitor
Dreamt about someone and following morning they died :\
my mum had a random dream tht her friend came to her and said goodbye, next day she found out her friend died in their sleep.THAT sh*t IS REAL.
Crazy stuff man, to add on to mine, my nan said she had a dream about the same person the same nite as i did b4 they died .. *shivers*[if i ever have a dream about u having a back off penny , best believe i will think its true]
battling again?well i dream things into existence fam*shakes**edit*i seen ur black writing now, do u really want to admit to having dreams about me and my backside-edit it b4 anyone sees.