Ladies of ViP2

I.B.Blackman

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Everyones tolerance to pain is different... some people can eat solids some people can't in the first few days...theres nothing special about it, it's just a unique and different place to get it init, just like your lip... but it's been rinsed.I don't know how it would affect one's singing potential with it though??! Did they say how it would affect your singing LOGer?
Really?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyones tolerance to pain is different... some people can eat solids some people can't in the first few days...theres nothing special about it, it's just a unique and different place to get it init, just like your lip... but it's been rinsed.I don't know how it would affect one's singing potential with it though??! Did they say how it would affect your singing LOGer?
Really?
LOL is it not different?
They said I might get a lisp, that it would mess with my annunciation and if I wanted to play the sax, it would mess with that too.
Oh seen.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Really?
LOL is it not different?
Well, no.Thousands of people have got it. Perhaps even millions.

Really?
LOL is it not different?

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Really?
LOL is it not different?
So you agree with me?Cool.

Everyones tolerance to pain is different... some people can eat solids some people can't in the first few days...theres nothing special about it, it's just a unique and different place to get it init, just like your lip... but it's been rinsed.[/size]I don't know how it would affect one's singing potential with it though??! Did they say how it would affect your singing LOGer?
Really?
LOL is it not different?
check the red part... its rinsed now so its bait.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Everyones tolerance to pain is different... some people can eat solids some people can't in the first few days...theres nothing special about it, it's just a unique and different place to get it init, just like your lip... but it's been rinsed.[/size]I don't know how it would affect one's singing potential with it though??! Did they say how it would affect your singing LOGer?
Really?
LOL is it not different?
check the red part... its rinsed now so its bait.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
tbh i just got mine because its something ive always wanted done and people can think what they think and belive what they belive i just like it i knew the sterotypical views that come along with it but it dont really bother me
And haters can click the 'X', right?

tbh i just got mine because its something ive always wanted done and people can think what they think and belive what they belive i just like it i knew the sterotypical views that come along with it but it dont really bother me
lmaodem boshes talkingwtf she still talking??who told the bitch to talkjus shutup n suk dat dik bitch

main point

lmaodem boshes talkingwtf she still talking??who told the bitch to talkjus shutup n suk dat dik bitch
skeeeeen yh must be talkin like a slosh coz i got my tongue pierced innit :D kinda madness

making assumptions is rongbut more time tounge pierced= her bussin hedand gyalsif u no evry1s gna make dem assuptions y do u still go ahead wid it?r u happy to let ppl beleive it?
I don't see why it would be bother me tbh... assuming a woman is a whore for having the peircing=PHAIL If I give head and have a peircing... wow... welcome to the world of adventuous sex... there isn't a lot of difference with giving head and having a bar anyway.

lmfaopeople make me laugh when they come with the click in the corner [x] talk .. and assume they have pure haters

lmfao