Fake Money

DJ Stashman

used a fake note twice, years ago, we wouldnt nowsomeone i know had a few on him, and tried to give one to a barman, turned out it was the managerthey rang the police, found out he had more than one on him, arrested him and raided his flatfound he had a few more, not even loads, i think it was like 5 or suttin... he almost went down

Guest Flat Eric
one time in school, went to one rich white yutes house. used a scanner printed out bare £5 notes. went canteen next day bout everyman a ting n ting. i remember i was left with like £15 in £1 coins i was like f*ck this n u remember the old skool 'SCRAMBLE!!' next day everyman got caught. good times
:D College was all about finding someone with a 1 month bus pass and scanning the image x number of times on one page in the library, then sticking it one an old bus pass, and shotting the rest of the scans off. Poor times.
Trusssssttttttttt

had a £50 once, me and my friend spent it in a cafe on bacon sandwiches still
Only a chick can get away with paying for a f*ck*ng sandwich with a 50 pound note.
Thats soo true. :D
Jodie, you know im the only male that actually respects you and treats you like a real woman and never makes derogatory comments about your head lips , so can you please make me one of those lightsaber things.