Young Jeezy appreciation thread

JOHN DOE

something i have often wondered, who was the very first ' young ' and ' lil ' artists. There seems to be so many of them these days but i ask you this, who was first original one ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PROFIT2
something i have often wondered, who was the very first ' young ' and ' lil ' artists. There seems to be so many of them these days but i ask you this, who was first original one ?
young mans christian association

some one embed thisThis freestyle was so big when i first heard it this track must be played on good speakers for full appreciation the bass on the beat and Jeezys rawness and swagger"SNOW MAN BITCH, RESPECT-IT OR CHECK-ITDONT MATTER TO ME I MAC-ELEVEN-MAK-TEK-ITU LIL NIGGAS BETTER KEEP MY NAMEOUT UR MOUTH (YUP)A HUNDERED ROUNDS WILL MAKE A FRAME OUT UR HOUSE *beat drops*(YEEEAAH) I CRUISE THE CITY BY MY LONESOME OPEN INVITATION FOR ANY ONE WHO-WUN-SOME"WHEEEEEEL IT
beg someone get a riptune is HARD'chevy couping out of the window sooowoooh'Who is that guy?

beg someone get a riptune is HARD'chevy couping out of the window sooowoooh'Who is that guy?
bloodraw
http://rapidshare.com/files/119935030/21-dj_drama_and_young_jeezy-lil_buddy_ft_bloodraw-sut.mp3

jyeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!LETS GET ITDAMMMMMNNNNN! I am literally waiting on the edge of my seat for his new album-its a long time coming.It was going to be called 'I Am Trap' but its been changed to 'The Recession'The first single of his album is called 'Put On' ft Kanye West. http://www.zshare.net/audio/11433348476e2078/ I think this song is on fire. The album can only be so much better.
He's exceutive produced a good new guy Roccett that'll be worth checkin soon.AAHCHU-1.jpg