PC COD4 Mandem...

Stamina Man

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Eric
Say if i get a legit CD but its already been installed ona next computer will i be able to install it on my PC???????
my man was gunnin pc couple days ago and wants to enrollloljoke ting lyricalmy xfire is flybrehlook forward to shooting you in your eyeball

Say if i get a legit CD but its already been installed ona next computer will i be able to install it on my PC???????
my man was gunnin pc couple days ago and wants to enrollloljoke ting lyricalmy xfire is flybrehlook forward to shooting you in your eyeball
I still need to make an Xfire, ordered my CD Key other day, been a delay but I will have it tomorrow, haven't ever played it online, but I dippy counterstroke source, ask J-Step (Yeah, I remember)With the G5 and G15 by my side i'm unstoppable more time.

I only want it on my PC cause 1 of my boys is hyping saying hes the best at COD but hes only got it on PC....Might just buy it still...ow much is it?

I only want it on my PC cause 1 of my boys is hyping saying hes the best at COD but hes only got it on PC....Might just buy it still...ow much is it?
£30 on play.com I thinkI'll add you guys later. waiting for my CD key ffs

lolyoul get better with practiselook for a server called free for all for noobs quick xp points - its usually really busy like 30 ppl maximum of 45 so its a bit crazy3 kills for an airstrike, 5 for a heliplay all the different modes and use all the different weapons for experince points faster