Gritty Commitee Presents Warlock - Friend Of Mine, Foe Of The Music, New, Uk Grime

Al3x

Hailing from West London, Warlock, member of Gritty Committee, comes out this his debut release, Friend Of Mine Foe Of The Music featuring Yellow Boy, Dire, K. P and Tish. support and cop it here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=320285696792Always Official! Never Bootleg! Cheapest Price On the Net! 100% Ebay Feedback! Next Day Shipping!5fbf_1.JPGTracklisting01. Friend Of Mine02. Stick To Ma Gunz03. Drunk Dance 04. Grime Train05. Kurt Cobain06. London's Burning07. Old Dog And Old Tricks08. Music Is My Legacy09. Please Be Cautious 10. Mrs Lewis11. On Trial 12. Nah Like Me13. Pump It 14. Old School15. Souls Crying

thats what u think, nowadays people know what real and bootlegs are, u can check some ebay sellers who sell bootleg mixtapes, check there feedback and u see, they are easy to spot, lol.and also i dont have to awnser anyone here asking me questions about where i get em, who knows who u guys are.

check my 100% feedback on ebay if u in doubt thinking im selling bootlegs..
HOW ARE YOU GETTING THEM THENFeedback is nothing, some people are happy with a CD with a bit of paper in it if they don't know where else to buy it

thats what u think, nowadays people know what real and bootlegs are, u can check some ebay sellers who sell bootleg mixtapes, check there feedback and u see, they are easy to spot, lol.and also i dont have to awnser anyone here asking me questions about where i get em, who knows who u guys are.
check my 100% feedback on ebay if u in doubt thinking im selling bootlegs..
HOW ARE YOU GETTING THEM THENFeedback is nothing, some people are happy with a CD with a bit of paper in it if they don't know where else to buy it
swear you said other in grimforum that you have not brought a grime cd for time

im a producer who has produced tracks on some of the cd's your selling, so obviously im wanting to make sure the artists involved get a contribution