this is Mr Young Bape aka i love clothes and shoes

MixtapeCD

y is everything u say americanised for f*ck sake.
America's streets influences people all over the world including London's youth too who happen to be particularly poor or their family is fairly poor mostly blks but some whites from the same areas as blks as well who listen to Rap, hustle, watch TV or ya might even know Americans who moved over here so it is only natural you will be influenced by how they talk not copying their accents but slang and swagger wise it's inevitableWearing brands like Nike which is an American companyWearing ya trousers low which started in American jails then was made popular in streets all over the USAUsing American slang words such as Fam, Cuz, Blood, Dun, Son etcWearing New Era Caps with American Baseball Teams even if ya don't watch or play the sport^^^^^^Probably 90% of London's population who happen to be 13-25 who don't live in an affluent neighbourhood in the City all do the above

Guest WAVE MACHINE
America's streets influences people all over the world including London's youth too who happen to be particularly poor or their family is fairly poor mostly blks but some whites from the same areas as blks as well who listen to Rap, hustle, watch TV or ya might even know Americans who moved over here so it is only natural you will be influenced by how they talk not copying their accents but slang and swagger wise it's inevitableWearing brands like Nike which is an American companyWearing ya trousers low which started in American jails then was made popular in streets all over the USAUsing American slang words such as Fam, Cuz, Blood, Dun, Son etcWearing New Era Caps with American Baseball Teams even if ya don't watch or play the sport^^^^^^Probably 90% of London's population who happen to be 13-25 who don't live in an affluent neighbourhood in the City all do the above
na theres the obvious ones that have become ingrained in youth culture, like alot of patwois, wa gwan etc. u however do alot of extra stuff.its whatever tho.also how do u know wot wavesurfer looks like?

na theres the obvious ones that have become ingrained in youth culture, like alot of patwois, wa gwan etc. u however do alot of extra stuff.its whatever tho.also how do u know wot wavesurfer looks like?
I dunno how he looks but anyway yeah everyone uses Jamaican slang like 'wah gwan' too but ya can't say people on road don't say Fam or Hood either which originated in AmericaHow do i go extra or beg America?Like i said when the majority of guys are wearing New Eras with Yankees, Dodgers and Red Sox logos but don't know the first thing about Baseball or haven't even been to New York, L.A. or Boston in their life are ya not gonna say they are begging too?Or the people wearing Air Force 1's Nike period is American the company wat invented there so American people i imagine wear there clothes and shoes more so then anyone so people wearing it over here are they not begging?Crak-Cocaine was invented in America so people shotting it over here are they begging to be like American hustlas?America through media, people who move from there or just by people over here visiting will in some way be influenced cos that whole Hip-Hop, Gang, street, ballin culture started in the Hoods over there And don't even get me started on the Bloods and Crips over here So re think what you saying

theres a difference between influenced.and cattin. u are a cat, im pretty sure u dress like slim shady. say no more.
Explain the difference you can't beg America more then claim to be a Blood or a Crip wen ya don't live there and people over here do it this is ultimate begging If i dress like Slim Shady im sure you dress like Camron If you tell me you don't wear a New Era Cap, don't wear Nike shoes, don't wear any single American clothing brand then you can critisize othersI know you use American slang cos you defend people like ya self and others who say Fam but think someone is tryna be American wen they say Fo Sho but get it through ya dumb brain Fam was started in America in the Southso you got no room to say nothinI know you listen to Hip Hop Music you own American Rappers CD's or download so again is that begging?So how you gonna talk when you do all those things? putting on a fake American accent is the gayest thing but everything else you say is a contradiction cos London and other major cities in Europe maybe even in England are influenced by America Half these things people don't wanna accept but it's fact it's not me saying it for the sake of it like it or not some way or another we all dress, talk or listen to American music and wats funny is you do all three yet you talking bullshit about me begging?