UK FUNKY ALL DAY !!!!

spliffman

How do you think playing a whole heap of leaks on your mix cd is going to get you ahead in the scene??I'd be interested to know where you got most of those tunes from.
Dont get it twisted brudda I make these mix cd's for the love of the music and I aint trying to get nowhere in this scene their's to many better dj's out there.Ps Dont watch where I get my tunes from.Spliffman
How can you tell me dont watch where you get your tunes from. The last but one tune on there is 'Moving' by my business partner NB Funky. I personally want to know where your getting your tunes from so the leakers can get exposed and stop the rot in the scene. The way your going on its like it dont matter. You wouldnt say that to a peado whos downloading narsty images but 'only doing it for the love of the kids'Its still encouraging behaviour that isnt acceptable. If you loved the music that much you wouldnt do it. You're getting personal hype off this, its causing a rot in the scene and if you think theres better dj's out there why aren't you listening to their mix cd's? Theres plenty of them.If I was you I'd remove the link before other producers find out and get on your case.

How do you think playing a whole heap of leaks on your mix cd is going to get you ahead in the scene??I'd be interested to know where you got most of those tunes from.
Dont get it twisted brudda I make these mix cd's for the love of the music and I aint trying to get nowhere in this scene their's to many better dj's out there.Ps Dont watch where I get my tunes from.Spliffman
How can you tell me dont watch where you get your tunes from. The last but one tune on there is 'Moving' by my business partner NB Funky. I personally want to know where your getting your tunes from so the leakers can get exposed and stop the rot in the scene. The way your going on its like it dont matter. You wouldnt say that to a peado whos downloading narsty images but 'only doing it for the love of the kids'Its still encouraging behaviour that isnt acceptable. If you loved the music that much you wouldnt do it. You're getting personal hype off this, its causing a rot in the scene and if you think theres better dj's out there why aren't you listening to their mix cd's? Theres plenty of them.If I was you I'd remove the link before other producers find out and get on your case.

I hear what your sayin bruv but next time you make an example dont use a paedo to get your point across because I bun dem ting deh! and I aint getting personal hype of this bro it's a f*ck*ng mix cd!!.Anyway I didn't know people were leaking other producer's tunes and it was that serious, I aint trying to f*ck up the scene like that that's not my intention's at all and at the same time when people give me tune's I dont really watch where they come from.But you know what I aint trying to disrespect anyone on this forum because I respect what you and NB Funky are doing in the scene.