has anyone got SHARES?

housed

The begining of your question should've been "does" but in answer to your question. I don't have shares yet. Trade betting is quicker and less headaches for now.
might as well just bet on horses....
why?
same type of bettingI dont really like it coz it can influence the outcome of the demise of a businessmy old company that I worked for went bust coz the trade betters blatently knew things were going bad so they better that the share price will fallpotential investors take note of betting patterns and obviously see the ship is sinking so stay clear of investmentswithout any new investors the business fails.....interesting stuff though....

The begining of your question should've been "does" but in answer to your question. I don't have shares yet. Trade betting is quicker and less headaches for now.
Never knew you could bet on a horse losing tbh.. :rolleyes:

Never knew you could bet on a horse losing tbh.. :rolleyes:
i never understood this?betting on a horse losing means it can come anywhere aslong as it doesnt come first? or is it placed?if its first then surey betting on the favourite to lose would be great odds.