FAO nino brown

roberz999

WorldWideConnected.com: Haha ok… That thing about the stabbing about the hit factory… were you there when that happened?I wasn’t there. I was on the block slanging on the side. I was slanging heavy. I was a hustler on the block. That’s when 50 was starting his music thing and we didn’t really have money like that so somebody had to get the money. Black Child and them did what they said they did tho. I don’t wanna incriminate nobody but they did what they said they did. 50 never pressed charges tho. That order of protection sh*t is bullshit. Marwin Bernard aka Tony Yayo signed the order of protection and this engineer… engineer or DJ or producer… he really got stabbed the worst in the chest. I was told that Marwin Bernard aka Tony Yayo he got the order of protection out and he was about to sue. We had to talk him out of that. He was like “Yea we about to get rich. We about to come out the hood.” I was like “Nah I don’t wanna come out the hood like that. That means you’ve gotta go press charges and telling on people.” But he still tried to charge him eventually.WorldWideConnected.com: Ok so like if he signed it, that goes for everyone who was there or what?Yeah. The only reason Curtis Jackssons name is on the papers is because that was his studio session. Regardless of the fact. If you book me a session I’m the artist recording there. If anything goes down at that time in that facility I’m getting blamed for it. That’s the only reason 50’s name was involved because there was a stab in there… in his session and when the police and everybody came he wasn’t around. So Curtis Jacksson wasn’t involved. I don’t sh*t on someone for no reason, I’m a real n*gga. his enemy bang em smurf tells it how it is 50 never snitched on knowone theres no proof so y u gonna like he snitched