P Money @ Uptown Records - Dance In The Basement Rescheduled!

Aza T

P Money - P Money Is Power the CD is now available to purchase in store as well as through the website.In conjunction with the release; P Money, accompanied with some special guests, will be performing live in store.There will also be a signing session for the CDs.The performance is on the Saturday the 25th of October. At the moment, the time of the performance is scheduled to be 4 PM but I will be updating the thread if there are any changes / more info.If you don't already know, Uptown Records has moved premises to Wyld Pytch RecordsThe full address is:Wyld Pytch Records51 Lexington StreetSohoLondonW1F 9HLDirections from the original store to the new store:screenshot1804200801075aj7.jpgDue to the limited space, to avoid disappoint in not getting let in, please let me know, either in this thread or in an email: [email protected] if you are definitely going to come down. You don't wanna turn up and the shop be too full to let people inside.The CD can be purchased from the site using this link: http://www.uptownrecords.com/store/product...roducts_id=3383

aza the website been giving me problems i had a 50 order not sure if i will process it atmI will wait til saturdayhow many copies of wow bass have u got left ? coz on the site it says u only got in 7 copies and that was in august and i know grime aint shottin well but must of got rid of that banger by now?u doing ne deals? from inside the shop or do i need to call up b4 hand?coz I have a listJon e cash- Kamikaze (i remember the sample of this being on uptown but it was not available to buy waited months for this beat then gave up but now its only £1.99 good times)Kano - HustlerKano/wiley - anywhereearth 616 sampler (i know there are only 200 copies and i hope u still have some by saturday)joker- top of the gamesilencer - wow bassBenga- crunked up (bare other dubstep i want but trying to control the urge)mr v hypnotic (orginal)banton sirens I am also after some next riddim its bassline but has the sound from night in it I am pretty sure burga boy made it sounds very similar to other productions i was going through in the uk garage /bassline sectiondo u still have the refix of xtra in stock was meant to pick it up last time but got some next ruff squad vinyls instead+plus ne other bits i see inside the store can man get any discount ?