Elitism

Guest Medic

Now, lets be honest we all are elitist from time to time.Although it is generally looked down upon, are there times where it can be justified? For example, elitism based on superficial grounds would be 'bad' whereas judging someone based on character and integrity could be considered acceptable. What about those who never had the chance? Is elitism a vehicle for a rigid class defined society?

Wording was wrongI mean in terms of Sociological Research Skills, you know Quantitative data for Positivist, Qualitative for Interpretivists etcIs there like a specific method or way to learn what gives you such data? Sorry if this makes no sense
Lol...tht didnt really make sense. What you level you at....A level??

Wording was wrongI mean in terms of Sociological Research Skills, you know Quantitative data for Positivist, Qualitative for Interpretivists etcIs there like a specific method or way to learn what gives you such data? Sorry if this makes no sense
Here's a good tip. Write down the titles of methods you need to remember on your hands but don't make it obvious. Got me an 'A' grade.

:lol: Lol at the way I'v forgotten what I was trying to ask aswell...Yeah, A-Level

It makes sense, I just can't remember, which is probably stupid seeing as I'm doing a BSc in it.