Physical altercation

Gunner

When was the last time you got into a fight or physical altercaion of some nature?What happened? What was the situation surrounding the event or in some cases lack of event?Why did you do what you did?Were you provoked?Did you take any blows?Now if your gonna com in here and say you badded up 12 man on your ones then leave that for the creative and expressive writing thread which i will create after (not).Dicuss, describe, explain and justify what happened..NBWhen i say 'PHYSICAL' I don't mean what happens in th bedroom with your partners/links unless you got physical and wanted 2 hurt on another (no pleasure pin fetish)

321FIGHT

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never had a fight. :) Pray I dont have to have one either cos Id probably get battered.
Not even a scrap.No bitch either try arms you in a rave.Did you go 2 school?Not even a fight but anything of agressive pysical nature by or against you (not sexual) ...????

Never had a fight. :) Pray I dont have to have one either cos Id probably get battered.
Not even a scrap.No bitch either try arms you in a rave.Did you go 2 school?Not even a fight but anything of agressive pysical nature by or against you (not sexual) ...????
Nope....i've had fights with my sister. But thts it. And yes i did go to school, lol.

NovemberCouple Eastern Europeon youts were playing some 2003 hiphop music out loudSaid to my brejin ''allow this pie music and started playing some Kyza out loud''They overheard started staring so we obviously stared back then 1 of them must of thought he was superman and walked over, face to face confrontation, tried to heatbutt me i moved out the way banged him his brejrin swung for me and caught my cheek so i banged him den my boi started handing out licks like ice cream in summer timeOnly about or 8 or 9 blows exchanged and then just hopped off bus.(Yes i realize how stupid but sounds but unless you have been in the situation its hard to understand)

Guest Level 5 of 10

actually tell a lieon January i ended up int he wrong place3 white goons jumped man, sprayed ammonia in my eye which tottally burnt off the cornea in my right eye n nw i hav a permanent brown mark next to my pupilwhy i dnt even go to weird places without a whip

actually tell a lieon January i ended up int he wrong place3 white goons jumped man, sprayed ammonia in my eye which tottally burnt off the cornea in my right eye n nw i hav a permanent brown mark next to my pupilwhy i dnt even go to weird places without a whip
:blink: llow it.

I was in Coventry with one of my peers. Some paupers who looked to have engaged in a rugby match earlier come out of public drinking establishment and started signing god knows what and then commented on the Danielle Allesandrini shirt I was wearing. I commented on the fact he came across as having the IQ of a pigeon and that he should reframe from commenting on my shirt in less than uncertain terms.The friend in which I was squiring knew how short my temper could be and told the gang of youths they should move on before violent acts ensued. After a while of deliberating the mob decided they'd prefer to stay and engage in grappling activities in which they hoped I would get hurt. Obviously feeling threatened by there lack of good manors, I struck one the gang and fled walking backwards trying to avoid injury.After walking back a few paces, a group of other lads were leaving another drinking establishment and viewed the altercation. One of these guys deemed to be fairly intoxicated and decided that this gang of youths advancing upon me were racially motivated. He sprang into action attacking the gang while me and my compadre watched as a full on brawl between both gangs kicked off.When the local authorities turned up we moved on to a more suitable location and enjoyed cold Jagerbombs while reminising about the unfortunate events which unfolded earlier with less than savory female companions.

Was a few years back in school. Me and a few mates were playing footie, im sure everyone knows the small white cocky kid of their area. Anyways, he was on the ball, I came and tackled him. He went on the 'over-aggressive getting the ball back' flex, I was shielding the ball and he kept on digging at my heels. He wasnt getting the ball so he took a step back a booted my ankle, lol c*nt. I turned around and picked the ball up and smashed it in his face. Classic times hehe

Was a few years back in school. Me and a few mates were playing footie, im sure everyone knows the small white cocky kid of their area. Anyways, he was on the ball, I came and tackled him. He went on the 'over-aggressive getting the ball back' flex, I was shielding the ball and he kept on digging at my heels. He wasnt getting the ball so he took a step back a booted my ankle, lol c*nt. I turned around and picked the ball up and smashed it in his face. Classic times hehe
I would of stabbed you both if i wos there...